Long Term Male to Female Sub Looking for Master

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Long Term Male to Female Sub Looking for Master

Postby hypnosubmaid » January 1st, 2010, 5:39 pm

Thank you so much for reading my post. I am a 19 year old male. Well, biologically male anyway. Years of curiosity and the help of hypnosis files have brought me to terms with the fact that I am really a girl. Submissive and bi-sexual as well. The next year or two are going to be the years in which I transition from being a male to being a female, using hypnosis and hormones.

I am hoping there is someone else out there who might be as interested in making this happen as I am. Someone who would take on a full-time, live-in subject. Someone who would force me to do their bidding, train me to be a girl, and enforce my transformation regimen. I am open to almost any sort of bondage and other play as well, as long as it does not interfere with my transition. This would be no less than a mutually-pleasurable endeavor. I would make sure of that.

I would ask that my new master allow me a place to stay (no matter how shabby, since I am your slave after all), minimal food to help create a feminine form, the things I need to help with my transformation (mainly access to hypnosis files and hormones), and the discipline I need. What you get in exchange is entirely up to you. I would be your slave completely and totally, cleaning your house, preparing your meals, and doing your bidding. Even once my transformation is over and I am fully and physically a woman, I would remain your slave for as long as you please.

This would be a long-term commitment, up to a year or two years, so please only inquire if you are serious. If you have any questions at all, or any modifications to the arrangement to make it more suited to your liking, please let me know. Post here, PM, or hypnosubmaid@gmail.com

I look forward to the day you own me.
hypnosubmaid

Postby VeryGnawty » January 2nd, 2010, 6:13 am

I wish you luck in your endeavor. Unfortunately I lack the time and resources to take on any subjects. I am too busy studying new ways to apply the mind in an attempt to affect the body.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnosubmaid » January 2nd, 2010, 9:04 am

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps someday the circumstances will be different and we will be able to meet. Do you know of any other place or method people use to be matched up for things like this? I'm a long-time WMM lurker, but this is the first time I've ever participated significantly. Any help at all would be wonderful.

Anyone else at all intrigued?
hypnosubmaid

Postby VeryGnawty » January 3rd, 2010, 8:10 am

hypnosubmaid wrote:Perhaps someday the circumstances will be different and we will be able to meet.

There are so many other things I would be doing with my life if my research were not so time-consuming.

Do you know of any other place or method people use to be matched up for things like this?

I've heard of fetlife.com but I've never been there.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Glasnerven » January 3rd, 2010, 10:06 pm

Sounds very interesting, but I'm not in a place to act on this right now. Several months from now, it might be a possibility.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Hypno BDSM