What next? Looking for ideas to make a very special day

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

What next? Looking for ideas to make a very special day

Postby demigraff » February 7th, 2010, 5:36 am

Not sure how relevant this is - or quite which board it should go on. But I'm posting it in a few places, just looking for some more ideas to make this as good as possible. Any ides what she might be expecting, or what might actually happen, would be much appreciated.

She's coming to visit her Master for St Valentine's Day. She's staying for the weekend, and He's asked her to bring up the present he had sent to her, so they can open it together. But she's already peeked, and found 3 lengths of rope and a silver bullet vibrator. She wonders what He's got in mind. She's intrigued, too. While she's curious about "all that fetish stuff", He's said before that it doesn't do much for Him, and they've never even used her furry handcuffs.

She's happily been hypnotised before, and has a lasting feeling of fur when her skin is stroked. She isn't the most suggestible, though, and that's as far as her cat transformation went. She will feel an urge to carry out any orders given in trance, but can resist. Inducing emotions and desires sticks a lot more strongly. Forgetting suggestions, for her, is easy and natural. That's good, because Master just loves to tease asking "do you realise what you just did?"

Her favourite induction is based around a relaxing back massage, after which she feels both relaxed and obedient. Unfortunately, suggestions from this one rarely stick more than a minute or two, and she gets the sensation of obedience rather than the behaviour. One that works a lot better - from the PHS point of view - is anchoring a suggestion to her arousal, but that means leaving the trance until she's already very hot.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » February 7th, 2010, 11:07 am

Well, I like the post, but where are you trying to take it? Hoping for ideas on how to use the toys + hypnosis, or ideas to help make bodage and obedience fun? or???
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby demigraff » February 7th, 2010, 12:56 pm

Mainly, I want the first time playing with these toys to be a memorable surprise, even though she now (I suspect) knows what they are.

I'm going to be trancing her to re-establish her triggers (hellion0's good girl and naughty girl) at some point during the weekend anyway. So I'm not too concerned whether the anticipated session with the gifts involves hypnosis.

(While we've never done ropes before, and I'm not skilled at knots, I've got some shibari experience - rope webs that look good, rather than restricting, though. Might be a good idea to read up a bit, but I'm not sure what's the best place to start)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM