prostatemilking

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

prostatemilking

Postby obedientsissy » February 8th, 2010, 11:51 pm

How do u do it ive tried what did i do wrong?
:(
obedientsissy

Postby darkenedav » February 9th, 2010, 2:18 am

no idea, what did you do? (lil more detail pls)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » July 9th, 2010, 3:12 am

Depends on the guy, some like constant pressure others like it rubbing and so on, prostate milking takes a little time and because theres very little stimulus on the cock itself it can feel like nothings happening, but its better to work on being able to fit stuff inside your ass first took me a little while before i could shove my 9" black dildo repeatedly inside me, but it depends on the guys, i find it better to push it towards the front of my body instead of directly up, i didnt even feel it hit my prostate at first, it was more like a strange twinge in the middle of my body, but keep playing around eventually you find out where and what is good for you, then just keep going, prostate orgasm always leave me breathless x3
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » July 9th, 2010, 12:01 pm

mutatedbunnyboy wrote:prostate orgasm always leave me breathless x3

I find most of my orgasms leave me breathless :P lol
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby zedbozo » July 18th, 2010, 11:34 am

I remember the first time a guy fingered my prostate while sucking my cock. I literally asked him what the hell he was doing to me. I had never felt anything like that before. I have also been lucky enough to have an anal orgasm while being fucked though at the time I didn't know what the hell was going on. It was amazing!

Despite those experiences I am a novice at self massage but am looking into it.

There are a couple different products out there for prostate massage. I have a rather large vibrating Nexus model which doesn't really do much for me though I'm sure I wasn't using the proper technique as I was just using it as a vibrating butt plug while masturbating. These are not dildos and should not be used as such. If you are masturbating, you're doing it wrong.

After doing some more research on devices and techniques, Aneros brand products look a little more appealing to me and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. I had a hard time deciding between the SGX or the slightly larger MGX, but the guy at the local shop said he prefers the SGX, so I think I'll get that one.

There is tons of info out there, do your research. Read sex help forums. Etc.
zedbozo

Postby angel123 » September 18th, 2010, 1:01 pm

Try Lady Lubyanka,

she has researched the subject thoroughly and although she writes light heartedly at times, all her information is correct.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Hypno BDSM