im bored....i need a dare!

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Postby darkenedav » April 3rd, 2010, 7:25 am

I dare you not to do a dare! :P

Hows this, Listen to a curse file (literally pick one at random even if its for guys) and then write a journal entry each day which results (even if nothing happens).
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Two birds, One stone!

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » April 3rd, 2010, 9:18 pm

I DARE you to listen to... THIS:

http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=picture&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=1128

Should be entertaining for all. Good Luck, enjoy ;)
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » April 3rd, 2010, 11:03 pm

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=2369[/url]
latex botany could be fun
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Re: AFTER EFFECTS!!!!

Postby darkenedav » April 5th, 2010, 6:09 am

newprincess wrote:WOW......cant believe i did this, but whats done is done. the pics can never be removed right?

why would you want to? hot tamale! Thanks for sharing!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Re: AFTER EFFECTS!!!!

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » April 5th, 2010, 3:44 pm

newprincess wrote:WOW......cant believe i did this, but whats done is done. the pics can never be removed right?

YOU are a good slave :) Nicely done.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » April 5th, 2010, 11:27 pm

I was going to suggest listening to CurseForceGay despite being a women. And see what happens. Or any other file clearly intended for men that doesn't even make sense if you're a women. Like a file that makes you want to stroke your penis, except you don't have one. WHAT WILL YOU DO!?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » April 6th, 2010, 1:19 am

Jeshi wrote:Like a file that makes you want to stroke your penis, except you don't have one. WHAT WILL YOU DO!?

I imagine it would be like when a guy listens to a fem mp3, they just feel like they do :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

A dilly of a dare

Postby tomtom-phs » May 7th, 2010, 1:49 pm

Here's one that a friend of mine says she does on occasion.

Put on your shortest skirt, very short, no panties, and go shoe shopping in an upscale place where there are sales clerks who actually help you try on shoes. She does this a lot, says the look on the clerk's face and the arousal she can sometimes notice gets her very hot, even if the clerk is a woman.

Another thing she has done, though she is triggered to do this, is go to a bar and while sitting at the bar, take off your panties and put them on the bar next to you, right there in plain sight. She says she does not even know she is doing it until she sees the panties there next to her drink. :lol:
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM