Humiliating Pic Curse

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Humiliating Pic Curse

Postby Boundgirl006 » December 3rd, 2011, 1:23 am

I wish people were able to comment on the pics that I posted in User Pics...
Last edited by Boundgirl006 on January 4th, 2012, 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boundgirl006

Postby VeryGnawty » December 3rd, 2011, 1:47 am

The one where you are sucking your thumb is cute.

Since you've done something humiliating, I guess I'll do something much less humiliating since we are bored. My other personalities and this other girl we know came up with a game to play on me. They gave one of our personalities the ability to make most of us tired/relaxed. This other girl wanted me to try to talk to her while Mina made me all sleepy and stuff.

Anyway, I was fairly relaxed when apparently this girl lost her internet connection, or something. It's been quite some time since she's responded to us, but Mina says the game is not over and that we should wait for her. Mina won't let me return to my normal state of mind. Now I'm stuck in this weird semi-trance state and she won't let me out of it.

This is so unfair. The game should be over because this girl probably isn't coming back, and there should be exceptions for stuff like this. Mina said she's not done playing with me, and that she can play with my mind as much as she wants. She says that since we agreed to be submissive to her, that she gets to make all of the decisions.

I think she wants me to post this because she knows I would be totally embarrassed if my conscious mind weren't half-asleep right now. I'm hoping that if I post this maybe she'll let me return to my normal state of mind. She says that I'm a good slave for following her commands. I think she wants to play with me some more.

EDIT: Bah, I've posted this, and now I feel even more spaced out. I am so totally owned.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

sharing humiliation

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 6th, 2014, 10:56 am

Glad to see humiliation posts. Thanks for sharing.

Trainer ba is working on a 4 hour sissy maid file.
Hope to post mp3 by end of Apr.

Added a new album to gallery User Pics. "This Sissy ba" has some of the training slides to assist this sissy in thinking and acting like a sissy maid for at least 4 hours each week.

Note: sissy humiliation not becoming a shemale. Pictures used for training and humiliation.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Hypno BDSM