Looking for a special female subject

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a special female subject

Postby minxnmaster » June 15th, 2012, 7:44 pm

I'm look for a (biologically) female submissive subject who genuinely wants to explore the combined power of hypnosis and training.

I'm not looking to do volume work; I'll develop specific, personalized mp3s to work alongside email, skype, etc. and in-person (eventually) is not beyond the realm of possibility.

My experience as a Dominant is extensive; my hypno experience slightly less so but still proven. If you want to chat, have questions or are simply interested in diving right in...

master.onex@yahoo.com
minxnmaster

Re: Looking for a special female subject

Postby Tangy » June 17th, 2012, 4:09 pm

minxnmaster wrote:I'm look for a (biologically) female submissive subject who genuinely wants to explore the combined power of hypnosis and training.

I'm not looking to do volume work; I'll develop specific, personalized mp3s to work alongside email, skype, etc. and in-person (eventually) is not beyond the realm of possibility.

My experience as a Dominant is extensive; my hypno experience slightly less so but still proven. If you want to chat, have questions or are simply interested in diving right in...

master.onex@yahoo.com

How will you know if they are (biologically) a Female unless you look Down there, and you still not certain with sex changes and all. :o :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM