I have a problem need advice

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

I have a problem need advice

Postby RobotHypno » August 6th, 2012, 11:57 am

My very blonde very attractive mature friend Vickie has always been interested in hypnosis. So we finally played around where I hypnotized her into a temporary robot. Thats not the dilemma, what happened next is without me knowing she went online found robot hypnosis audio files looped them overnight and now creeping me out and turning me on that the robot side of her is taking over. Now the downside to all of this is she wants to serve me leave her job and grown children. I've only heard about certain people who become addicted to hypnosis and it completely transforms them online. Now I am experiencing it with a friend of mine. Anyone ever experience what I'm going through? I've even thought of the possibility of starting new lives together if this becomes a reality and she becomes a programmable hypnotized robot. Its incredibly weird like I'm experiencing an erotic story from mcstories.com or one on here.
RobotHypno

Postby jmaster12 » August 6th, 2012, 3:07 pm

wow, all i can say is lucky. anyways, do you know what file she used?
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » August 6th, 2012, 10:33 pm

if you are uncomfortable advancing things too quickly perhaps you could give her the command that to better serve you as a robot she has to continue to go to work and when she goes to work she pretends to live her former life normally. others on here could probably word the suggestion better. other than that congratulations, if this is something your into you really hit the jackpot.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM