Want to voice a script

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Want to voice a script

Postby CerebralVortex » May 29th, 2010, 10:38 pm

I'd like to record the voice portion of a script for someone, or redo a voice track for someone if they have a good file but they think it might make a better file with a different voice in it. I'd like to start making my own files but I'm new at this and don't feel ready to write a script yet, and those binaural tracks and other sound tricks just seem way over my head.

I'm male, have a medium to deep voice, quite pleasant so I'm told, and I have voice recording experience. I got interested in hypnosis because a fan of a podcast I did some recording for emailed me and said she had to keep going back over the mp3 because she kept losing track of the narration; she had got so caught up in the sound of my voice that her attention kept phasing in and out and she was missing the content. She said she felt like she was being hypnotized. I figured if I could do that by accident I should be able to do it even better with a purpose. So I did some studying up and listening to self-hyp mp3s and now here I am.

So... anyone care to give a newbie hypno-voice a test drive?
CerebralVortex

script

Postby midnightsnack422 » May 30th, 2010, 6:37 pm

i have been working on a script and i am almost finished with it but i do not have soothing or relaxing voice so maybe when im finished with it i could send it to you and you could record it ?
midnightsnack422

Postby CerebralVortex » May 30th, 2010, 8:33 pm

sure thing ms just give me a heads up and I'll be happy to give it a go.
CerebralVortex

Postby dziedzicadam » July 26th, 2010, 9:26 pm

I have a script from the system I would love to have recorded. The gay trailer trash boy.
dziedzicadam

Re: script

Postby softline » August 5th, 2010, 2:46 pm

midnightsnack422 wrote:i have been working on a script and i am almost finished with it but i do not have soothing or relaxing voice so maybe when im finished with it i could send it to you and you could record it ?

Far more important that soothing relaxing voice is a voice with credibility.

Soothing and relaxing is good for inductions. Not good for the actual sugestions themselves.

I have found that if you know who will be listening to the file, find out who the authority figures (i.e. parents, police, bosses, etc.) in their life are and pick a voice that sounds like the authority figure.

Something that I found worked really well with deeply religous subjects was actually something that sounded like "the voice of god". If god told them to do something they always did it.
softline

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques