Want to try making my own files

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Want to try making my own files

Postby Centru18 » August 9th, 2010, 2:59 pm

I want to try making my own files.

What I already know.

I have a very good understanding of meditation 2+ years doing it.
Fairly good understanding of binaurals using Sbagen and Gnaural. How to write the files, what the carrier waves, and pulses mean and what they are supposed to effect. 6 months.
and a basic understanding of hypnosis.

What I need to know, Id like to try first making a basic induction. Is there a script I can read off the first few times for basic induction before I leap in and make my own.

Then I would like to try to write a short erotic fantasy. A male to male seduction story, sensual and teasing.

So what I would like to know is what else do I need to know to actually do this. Should I just jump in write the whole thing and record it?

Thanks in advance.
Centru18

Postby zzzzz » August 9th, 2010, 4:50 pm

some inductions on wmm have also script files with it, also there are script only files, when you search around a little, you will find many examples...

good luck!
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Re: Want to try making my own files

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 9th, 2010, 6:24 pm

Congratulations, Centru18.

Honoring your desire to make files appeals to me. It appeals because that's how I started.

You asked whether there's a script you can read the first few times for basic induction. Absolutely, yes. Online booksellers like www.amazon.com offer amazing books that include scripts for all levels of expertise. Your local library may have some, too.

There's a resource for online scripts I consult occasionally. Contact me by pm to request the URL. From your profile, it looks like you're a new member. That makes this a good situation for mentioning the "no spam" rule for forum postings.

You also asked:
    What else do I need to know to actually do this. Should I just jump in write the whole thing and record it?
Excellent questions!
Since you asked, I'm suggesting you compose and then record a short (5-7 minute) induction mp3. Down, then right back up with no suggestions in between.

After you've edited that simple induction recording, then post it here on WMM and pay attention to the feedback.

The practice will affect your confidence as you compose, record and edit a full hypnosis mp3.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Centru18 » August 9th, 2010, 7:48 pm

spam?

I put the post in the wrong section, but I deleted it before I reposted in the correct forum.

whoops
Centru18

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 10th, 2010, 9:37 pm

*Chuckling here*

When I mentioned spam in my earlier posting, it was self-reference to my own note.

If I don't want to find spam in the forums, I must not leave spam there.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques