Is this real?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Is this real?

Postby newalk » September 13th, 2011, 4:04 pm

I stumbled across this

http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/cd/cd32.php

and I'm utterly shocked at the story and photo-example of the guy on the website, is this for real?
newalk

Postby ParanoidLord » September 13th, 2011, 5:57 pm

Well, this site has a similar file to the contents of that CD. Look up "Curse Forced Gay", look up the stories surrounding it. It's apparently quite effective on people. I think the main key here is that the average person identifying as heterosexual isn't 100% hetero, and in some cases may be willing to do homosexual stuff. More generally, sexuality is a spectrum, and there are all sorts of variants of homosexuals, heterosexuals, bisexuals, etc.

As for the reviewer, I'd say he's probably truthful, since it's established that hypnosis is excellent at evoking behavioral changes.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Is this real?

Postby VeryGnawty » September 13th, 2011, 7:22 pm

newalk wrote:is this for real?

It is difficult to tell. I used to think stuff like this was nonsense. But after my own experiences at manipulating people, I can tell you that something like this is certainly possible.

It works by manipulating people's subconscious desires. If you can bring out someone's subconscious enough, it makes it to where it is almost impossible for their conscious mind to resist.

For example, I recently made a "slave" of someone via text. She had always wanted to be submissive, so I was helping her express it by encouraging her fantasies and using suggestive language to make her more comfortable with the idea. After a few days, she found that some of the effects of her desires were making it more difficult to live her life like she was accustomed to. She told me that she wanted time to focus on herself, and that she wasn't ready to fully commit to Master. However, it was not another twenty-five minutes before she sent me another text admitting how much she desperately wants to be used by Master.

What I have done is manipulated a very strong subconscious desire that she has, which has made it difficult for her conscious mind to resist. No matter how much she thinks she wants to end our relationship, she will eventually come begging for Master's forgiveness. The subconscious mind is much more powerful than the conscious mind, and her subconscious desires are stronger than her conscious resistance to those desires.

Perhaps I'm wrong, and I've underestimated her conscious resistance. Even so, the point is still stands. People's conscious minds can be controlled if you know how to manipulate their subconscious. This is how a "straight" man can be turned gay. It's because he is straight ONLY in his conscious mind. He has subconscious desires for men that he is unaware of. The important thing to know about manipulating people in this way is that the less aware of their subconscious that they are, the MORE they are able to be manipulated. All you have to do is find a way to access their subconscious mind. This can be done through hypnosis/suggestions or some other means.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » September 14th, 2011, 9:02 am

Clearly the author thinks it's for real. Sadly however it is painfully obvious from the file descriptions they were written by a straight person. The business about affectations (lisp, talking with hands, emotional, bitchy ....) is ludicrous stereotype and I would think would make it more difficult to convert someone. It would seem to me the key to this type of transformation would be making the subject feel as comfortable as possible with being gay. Therefore it would be counter-productive to assign or create behaviors that are contrary to their natural selves. Creating the ability for someone to see themselves as "gay" sexually within the context of who they already are without added superficial affectations would be easier, more effective and would stand a far better chance of permanence than trying to turn someone into a swish especially if that is not in their normal nature.

Straight people seem to think all gay people have or wish to have these ridiculous stereotypical affectations. The fact is most gay men don't have these affectations nor want them. We are all capable of putting them on when it serves a purpose (usually humor) but they are not what identifies me as a person and certainly not what makes me gay. I don't enjoy most of the "gay" files on the site for expressly this purpose.

Conversely it would be ridiculous to assume the reverse file "forced straight" would have to include macho imagery, sports, dude talk, homophobia, misogyny, etc. Straight men are not all like that any more than gay men are all swishy, femmy, lispers.

I'm not swishy or femmy nor do lisp yet I'm a gay man. I like men and yet I don't detest women. I don't want to have sex with them at all but neither to they repulse me. It simply isn't necessary to achieve the aim. I think all those who incorporate the typical stereotypical nonsense in their files are doing themselves and their subjects a huge disservice.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » September 14th, 2011, 9:19 am

Agreed.

...yeah, that's about all I have to say about that, actually.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » September 14th, 2011, 12:13 pm

sfhole2stretch wrote:Clearly the author thinks it's for real. ... I think all those who incorporate the typical stereotypical nonsense in their files are doing themselves and their subjects a huge disservice.

Mind Mistress is for real. S/he demonstrates skill in many areas. I don't care for her style, however.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby newalk » September 14th, 2011, 12:47 pm

thanks for the replies... I'm honestly shocked - I'm kind of new to this, but just can't believe that someone can be changed in the way described.

sfhole2stretch, I totally understand where you're coming from - but I have to admit, it's actually more the personality \ behaviour changes on that page that fascinate me most (don't get me wrong, a straight guy being turned gay is pretty wild too) but there's just something about the example given that's so shocking.

.. especially the change in clothing and style - and being shown off online for everyone else to see!

I just can't believe this stuff is actually going on, how crazy!
newalk

Postby bandler » September 14th, 2011, 1:07 pm

newalk wrote:thanks for the replies... I'm honestly shocked - I'm kind of new to this, but just can't believe that someone can be changed in the way described.

I just can't believe this stuff is actually going on, how crazy!

You have only scratched the surface... ;-)
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby newalk » September 14th, 2011, 1:13 pm

really? how so?

I knew about other types of hypnosis, and I even knew about feminisation - but never straight guys being turned into girly gay boys.
newalk

Postby qv » September 14th, 2011, 2:53 pm

newalk wrote:really? how so?

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2204/Curse-Fetish-Freak.php

There's much, much weirder.
Trust me.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby newalk » September 14th, 2011, 2:58 pm

hmm...

but that just sounds silly?
newalk

Postby newalk » September 14th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Well i guess its all pretty crazy.

Do you think that guy on mind mistress's page was changed permanently?
newalk

Postby bandler » September 14th, 2011, 4:09 pm

newalk wrote:Well i guess its all pretty crazy.

Do you think that guy on mind mistress's page was changed permanently?

'that guy' in the story might just be a fiction.

Mind Mistress has changed 'herself' permanently from all indications. That is encouraging for those who want to change themselves, and frightening to those who might be targeted for change by others...
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby newalk » September 14th, 2011, 4:17 pm

That is shocking, absolutely frightening.
newalk

Postby OtterTails » September 19th, 2011, 6:15 am

ParanoidLord wrote:Well, this site has a similar file to the contents of that CD. Look up "Curse Forced Gay", look up the stories surrounding it.

Speaking of which... does the image linked in this post in the CFG sucess stories thread look familiar? Something funny's going on here.
OtterTails

Postby Jeshi » September 19th, 2011, 10:24 pm

OtterTails wrote:
ParanoidLord wrote:Well, this site has a similar file to the contents of that CD. Look up "Curse Forced Gay", look up the stories surrounding it.

Speaking of which... does the image linked in this post in the CFG sucess stories thread look familiar? Something funny's going on here.

Haha, wow, what great timing. I wonder which came first.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques