Chemical castration file

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Chemical castration file

Postby BearBoy83 » September 23rd, 2011, 4:50 pm

I would like someone to make a chemical castration file
one that takes you deep under and makes you think you have been chemically castrated and so the effects of such will start to happen to you
such as impotence and loss of libido
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » September 24th, 2011, 9:49 am

That is actually a really good idea. I have experience with this myself, as I've been using hypnosis to feminize my body. I could describe the effects on the penis and sexual functioning if it would help someone write a script.

I've found that understanding how things "feel" is very useful when dealing with body modification hypnosis. It seems that suggestions which don't have a certain amount of "feeling" behind them usually don't work. It seems that a certain type of visualization may be necessary to cause actual physical changes to the body.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby BearBoy83 » September 24th, 2011, 1:02 pm

also would block all testosterone and cause your penis, testicles and prostate to shrink and ultimately you would become asexual
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques