How to make subliminal files?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

How to make subliminal files?

Postby dlhak » August 31st, 2009, 12:52 pm

Hello,

On both this site and hypno-files.com I've come across a few files that all you hear is music (or in one case nothing at all). My question is this:

How does one filter the voice so that all that is consciously audible is the music and can this be done with audacity?

Also, are these subliminal files as effective as the normal files?

Thanks!
dlhak

Postby DKaiser » August 31st, 2009, 5:22 pm

Recording subliminals isn't hard at all, though it might take a few tries before you get it right.
1. Record your subliminal. Opinions are mixed on what works best, but I prefer a few, simple statements echoing the effect you want.
2. Put it behind some backing track. Music is fine, but a binaural in an actual file is just as fine.
3. Mess with the volume until it's just below where you can consciously hear it(again, not hard, figure out where you can barely hear it, and drop the volume a little more).

Honestly, I tend to get much more effect out of putting subliminals in actual file to reinforce the suggestions, but my clients have reported stand-alone subliminal files also boost the effectiveness of actual trancing, so just do whatever you feel you want.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BlazeTime » December 12th, 2009, 10:50 pm

Dkaiser what program would you suggest to use that would speak/record the script??
BlazeTime

Just chiming in...

Postby Calimore » December 13th, 2009, 1:09 pm

My name may not be Dkaiser, but I do know that many people just starting out working with audio use Audacity, which is a like a shareware version of Adobe's Audition.

As I use Audition, I am not very familiar with Audacity but I have heard from users here and elsewhere that it's pretty full featured and fairly easy to use.

Also useful is Goldwave, which is better for just working with single audio files and has very nice conversion algorithms for creating tight, nice sounding mp3s when you are finished.

One can record the initial audio files with either, and both programs have pluses and minuses as to why you should use them to record. Goldwave can do automatic gain control, which may make it more useful for the novice, but Audition has other filters and options that make it my usual choice.

Please remember that if the conscious mind can actually register what's being said, your finished audio file is not truly a "subliminal". However, many people seem to prefer barely being able hear the voice that is compelling them to do what it says.

Personally, once I approve the contents of a file (or know it's author well enough) I prefer to not even think about the suggestions being in there. That doesn't seem to matter to my subconscious mind, though. Both methods seem about equally effective, depending on who made the file, of course.

BTW: Subliminals only work when they are moving the listener toward a goal they desire, one they are actively considering or at the very least, aware of. Also, the suggestions need to be within the subject's moral frame to be accepted. Too many suggestions outside of the subject's moral code might cause them to ignore the entire group of suggestions.

Subliminal suggestions are also best used to reinforce other suggestions that the subject is already receiving, so the advice to use them within a regular file is sound, unless the subject already wants the suggestions or is "sitting on the fence" about them.

Then, it may be possible that just the subliminal suggestions alone will effectively influence the subject, but I would advise using other forms of suggestion/training (meditative affirmations and chanting are my faves) as well, whenever possible, to make sure the messages are being driven home on both the subconscious and conscious level.

One has to be careful not to engage in overkill, though. Using subliminals, affirmations AND having the subject listen to suggestions while they sleep, for example, might have the effect of making their subconscious mind start filtering out the suggestions out of self-defense. The mind needs time to process information too, when when it's not given that time, it often becomes highly resistant to additional input.

The human mind in one of this world's greatest wonders. Never underestimate the power of the subconscious mind. Once it starts working against you, you're in trouble, so always try to give it reasons to go along with your suggestions, (ie. pleasure, sense of security, improved survival, sexual release, etc.), even in subliminals. It's needs are basic and with NLP and hypnosis, fairly easily met.

Then, once you get the subconscious mind to trust and go along with you, there should be nothing the two of you cannot accomplish.

Happy Sublimating!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby ck » June 12th, 2011, 8:29 pm

I've had lousy luck with many of the MP3 files, so I'm going to try making some of them into subliminals. My conscious mind seems to focus too much on the words, and I go into wide-awake concentration mode instead of a trance. I could practically quote TTJ1, for instance, but it's had no impact on me.

So, subliminals, here I come. I've just downloaded Audacity, and will be giving it a go. Tips/tricks are always welcome...just PM me.

But, as usual, I've got a few other ideas, too. And that's the purpose of my post. So, let me start by asking a direct question.

Might an audiobook be a good audio track beneath which to put a subliminal?

As was said above, the mind has to "want it" or at least be receptive to it, to respond favorably to a subliminal...I always "imagine" while reading a book or listening to a story, and usually imagine myself in the role I'm reading. The audiobook could be used as guided imagery, directing the mind and opening it up to the subliminals.

Now what if subliminals encouraging the listener, for example, to talk like a pirate were placed beneath the story of Treasure Island? Would something like this work? And would there likely be interactions between the subliminal track and the storyline? (Just trying to stave off any potential problems, ahead of time.)

I can think of all sorts of fun that could be had, if this technique was used. Hypnotic audiobook files that could "reprogram" you into the lead character. You could be encouraged to become more like Ali Baba, Captain Hook or Tinkerbell, etc. Or more generically "a soldier" with any number of WWII stories. Imagine the fun you could have with a Tarzan story! The possibilities are endless.

Lots of fun could be had...if it's a workable idea.
ck

Good info

Postby darkerlife » September 21st, 2011, 6:03 pm

Calimore, that was some of the best information I've received about subliminals. My wife has been playing tracks from the time she gets home till she gets up in the morning,(I don't see it making a difference on her tho) and that would explain why. Is there possibly a down time or maybe putting the affirmations into a new audio track to "reset" the effectiveness of of the files? If the subconscious has negated these affirmations would it take hypnosis or what to essentially get the process going again?
darkerlife

Postby JadynMC » October 17th, 2011, 1:15 am

Well since I saw this thread and didn't want to start a new one about the same subject....

I use subliminals as confirmations to what I am saying at the audible level. I also started out with audacity and then moved over to audition.

Has anyone ever tested a fully subliminal file? I'm wondering if anyone has experience with an AB test that had:

A: subliminal file with intro and deepener
B: subliminal file with just the "body" programming/commands

One of the problems I see with this type of test is that you would have to use the same test subject and that subject would have to have equal desire of each file.

Or I guess with a big enough sample size we might be able to get a generalization (Yes I understand we are dealing with humans and each one is its own special variable.)

But then I guess it would also depend on what the over noise was. Like if you had sublminals to like shopping with commercials overlaid on top you would probably get better results than subliminals to save money with commercials overlaid. Yes I know, I know human variable and everybody is different.

Anyways just wondering if anyone has any thoughts/comments/experience to share.
Because Authority knows...
Obedience is a Lifestyle.

more free trixs: www.MindCollar.com
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Sublimitated.

Postby Haxsaw » October 31st, 2011, 4:39 am

Hello Calimore,
I mention this as my computer cannot use Audacity. My friends can yet not I. I take my sad sound files, add a weary old song track and layer it with a message like how one is resting and feeling better. I never bothered add more messages. I keep it simple.
I studied how a low popularity speaker as myself can monitor his own talk pattern. It has a great deal to do with my training in psychology when way back in my early twenties. I was oddly surprised how the intensity of my use of certain words in a sentence, any sentence, garnished attention. I was always in-tune to politicians who metered words at a controlled rate, also. Very young I was stumped why it worked so well, too well. Nonetheless then and even now I can talk anyone into anything. It never seemed right to do this though. Aw, does it really matter?
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » October 31st, 2011, 8:47 am

Keep in mind that most scientific research has debunked subliminal messages as almost entirely non-effective. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subliminal_stimuli[/url]

If the volume is lowered to below audible levels, and it is masked by other sounds, can the subconscious mind still hear it? If the ear can't pick it up, I doubt the subconscious will be effected.

However, it is possible that said research is working in sound volume and not sound frequency. The average human can detect sound frequencies ranging from 20-20,000Hz (that range decreasing as one gets older). One must wonder if recording a message slightly above 20k Hz or below 20 Hz and cranking the volume would have an effect.[url]http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2003/ChrisDAmbrose.shtml[/url]
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Re: How to make subliminal files?

Postby Mandrache » August 29th, 2012, 11:32 am

dlhak wrote:Hello,

On both this site and hypno-files.com I've come across a few files that all you hear is music (or in one case nothing at all). My question is this:

How does one filter the voice so that all that is consciously audible is the music and can this be done with audacity?

Also, are these subliminal files as effective as the normal files?

Thanks!

Uploading it with music here is pointless. If people want to mask it with music, they can simply have several windows/programs running at once, and mixing it together with music is really easy with audacity.

I'd suggest first masking it with pink noise and reducing the volume until you can very rarely or never hear the voice track no matter what volume you play it at. The exporting it (to mp3) before importing the mp3, and music into a new project. Don't mess with the volume of the music track, but further reduce the masked track until you can't hear it even when the music would be playing loudly. Test. Tweak volume. Test. Export. Done.

I find them somewhat less effective than the real ones, and I'm not even susceptible to hypnosis. But you can add multiple silent voice tracks without it being really annoying, and it'll be better if it's more repeating and shorter mantras instead of just using hypnosis tracks IMO.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques