aan attemppt at a script

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

aan attemppt at a script

Postby kunoichi » October 24th, 2011, 5:34 pm

I have been trying rto get cuustom hypnosis know for a while and it's getting to the point where I think I am cursed{seee my am I cursed post.] but I am not giving up. I have an idea that I am going to need to do the hypnosis but that leads me to one problem. with th eone hypnosis I tiresd to make I couldn't get the wording right. so I think I need some help getting the wording.

so could you uys help me by helping me get the words together. also since the twpo personalities I want are Japeanese girly school grirl and japanese kunoichi{dfemale ninja bad ass} that doesn't need to fight because it would waste her time. I reaally don't know how a japaneese gilrl acts besides what I've seen from videos. so would that be enoyugh or is that to super fisial.

p.s. I tried to get the money for someone else to do it but the peopele that are over my mony seem to take issue with what I want so I working on a budget of free. which means besides forom what little help I get here I am doing it myself.

thank you and good night tokyo....
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » October 25th, 2011, 8:10 pm

I'm 27 but thanks to cort order and a doctor I have someone incharge of my money. why.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » October 25th, 2011, 8:12 pm

oh and by the way hwows the whatgever treatments you seem to bail on me and just becaus esomeone is a bad speeler dosen't mean they are under age.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel123 » October 29th, 2011, 8:28 pm

kunoichi wrote:oh and by the way hwows the whatgever treatments you seem to bail on me and just becaus esomeone is a bad speeler dosen't mean they are under age.

I agree ..... too much jumping to conclusions sometimes
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blink » October 30th, 2011, 8:33 am

kunoichi wrote:I'm 27 but thanks to cort order and a doctor I have someone incharge of my money. why.

If you have a guardianship or a representative payee for a disability benefit based on a psychiatric diagnosis, I can only urge you to proceed with extreme caution.

I can't tell you what to do, and I really wouldn't want to, but a bad time here could lead to an ER visit.

Swim at your own risk.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby angel123 » October 30th, 2011, 9:12 am

Blink wrote:
kunoichi wrote:I'm 27 but thanks to cort order and a doctor I have someone incharge of my money. why.

If you have a guardianship or a representative payee for a disability benefit based on a psychiatric diagnosis, I can only urge you to proceed with extreme caution.

I can't tell you what to do, and I really wouldn't want to, but a bad time here could lead to an ER visit.

Swim at your own risk.

-- Blink

Very true ... and good advice (imho) :?
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques