Fasting.

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Fasting.

Postby Haxsaw » February 3rd, 2012, 8:50 pm

Dear Jack,
While broth and water is okay some apply fruit juices, instead. Fasting one day is ideal. Fasting three days is great. I would not recommend fasting beyond three days. I am sure many will come on here. I am sure many will tell you it is all foolishness to fast. As it was recorded in The Holy Bible in Psalms 35: 13 we can all get very, very humble, (in the right state of mind,) via fasting. Jesus warned long-term was not good as is recorded in Matthew 15: 32. I read there a crowd was following Him without food for three days. He was pointing out the crowd could go no further, this way. Seems like with all matters in life, too much of anything can just be wrong!
I read many cases of trance, throughout The Holy Bible. I wanted to know and why. Ezra 9: 8 God Almighty wanted lighten our eyes. To one that means turning on a flashlight. To another it may mean enlightened with understanding of some degree or another.
Seems to me from what you experienced and what I read on-line; fasting one day would be a great way to deepen and/or open your mind (inner-eye,) so to be humbled and understand more of yourself and the world around you.
You are doing well.
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Postby JackTheWriter » February 3rd, 2012, 9:43 pm

Yeah, I drank fruit juice the first time but it had an embarrassing side effect for when trying to achieve a spiritual experience. I wasn't as accepting of my AB/DL side back then and was living in a group situation. The cleansing of my body left me quite gassy and during the night I left out a fart only to find out that it wasn't gas at all but rather liquid. Since then I switched over to broth when I fast since it doesn't have that effect on me though now that I am living in a more private place and have fully accepted the joy of wearing diapers I might add juice back into my fasting.

Thank you for your input, Haxsaw. Just out of curiosity, why did you feel the need to start a new topic to respond to my post?
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques