Creating self hypnosis files, Help!

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Creating self hypnosis files, Help!

Postby para_amo » August 28th, 2012, 9:40 pm

I have a couple of files I like because of the concept and some of the words used, however the sound of the voice of the hypnotist or the quality of the recording just bugs me and distracts me. Sometimes the hypnotist makes mistakes like saying "pecifically" instead of "specifically" which just makes me think of some horned up red neck jacking off while creating the files. This image as you can imagine just distracts me.

So I thought maybe I could take the files I like and just re record them myself. Is this a good idea? Can one be hypnotised by oneself?

And finally if anyone has done this, do you have any tips? Is it an idea to speak in first person "I am going deeper and deeper", as opposed to the typical "you are going deeper and deeper"?

Thanks for reading!
para_amo

Re: Creating self hypnosis files, Help!

Postby Tangy » August 28th, 2012, 10:26 pm

para_amo wrote:I have a couple of files I like because of the concept and some of the words used, however the sound of the voice of the hypnotist or the quality of the recording just bugs me and distracts me. Sometimes the hypnotist makes mistakes like saying "pecifically" instead of "specifically" which just makes me think of some horned up red neck jacking off while creating the files. This image as you can imagine just distracts me.

So I thought maybe I could take the files I like and just re record them myself. Is this a good idea? Can one be hypnotised by oneself?

And finally if anyone has done this, do you have any tips? Is it an idea to speak in first person "I am going deeper and deeper", as opposed to the typical "you are going deeper and deeper"?

Thanks for reading!

It would be the same as getting a Blood transplant No rejections so go ahead and do it.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Haruko_Hackr » October 4th, 2012, 3:24 am

The best way to convince your mind to do something (HYPNOSIS IN A NUTSHELL) is to tell yourself. Therefore, the best hypnotist is yourself; because you know who you are and you trust yourself. In other words: If you are hypnotizing yourself, the effects are more likely to take hold because you know what's in the hypnosis session and have decided that it's what you want. (Something I like to stress in every script/file I make.)

Hope this helps.
Haruko_Hackr

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques