File based EMG's Train Crossdress Sex

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

File based EMG's Train Crossdress Sex

Postby nishacutie » October 14th, 2012, 6:59 pm

I want to record a crossdressing file for personal use based on EMG's file TrainCrossDressSex [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/131/TrainCrossDressSex.php[/url]

Here are some points I thought of
1. The file will be self triggered "Crossdress Mode Activated/Deactivated"
2. It will work only if I am fully or partially crossdressed.
3. Like the original file my penis won't become hard while in this mode but it's stimulation will be very pleasurable.
4. Any form of anal play and penetration will make me more aroused and it will be highly ecstatic and will be able to cause full body orgasms as females(even normal ones would do). With or without ejaculation.
5. My nipples will be very sensitive and playing with them will be very pleasurable and arousing.
6. I will be portraying a feminine personality and will be comfortable with it.

I am looking forward to suggestions and tips and ideas. Plus I have no experience in recording a hypnotic file. I have some trouble getting into trance(my nose starts to itch when i try to fall in trance. Strange! I know.) will it be useful if listened in loop while sleeping?
Any help is appreciated.
Thank You
~Nish~
nishacutie

Postby Kharon » October 16th, 2012, 8:37 am

It won't be useful on a loop while sleeping -- when you sleep, your brain essentially ignores input unless it can tell that you're in danger (ie: smelling smoke, heat of a fire). If that worked, people would get rich incredibly selling sleep instruction courses on everything!

Hypnosis works, though. The itch in your nose is a fine side effect. You're less filtered, so it can be that the itch is always sort of there, or it can just be that your nose starts to itch. Whatever the hypnotist says, comfort is important, so relaxing may involve letting you hand rise to scratch that itch, or just listening until the itch passes. The more you practice allowing yourself to enter trance, the easier it becomes, but if your nose consistently itches when you listen to hypnofiles, it's a good sign.

As for recording -- just take it easy, speak calmly, slowly, and make sure you enunciate and pronounce your words clearly. Don't mind minor mistakes, as you can generally filter them out, but be ready to record it several times to make certain you get it just where you like it. A slow rhythm is very helpful, but be sure it's a naturally slow speaking pace, and not drawn out simply for the sake of being slow.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » October 16th, 2012, 12:58 pm

Kharon wrote:If that worked, people would get rich incredibly selling sleep instruction courses on everything!

They do. Making a fortune selling those things doesn't depend on how well it works, but how well your typical customer believes it should work.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby nishacutie » October 17th, 2012, 2:27 am

Thanks kharon I'll keep those points in mind. :)
nishacutie

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques