Hardcore brainwashing/mental domination

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Hardcore brainwashing/mental domination

Postby Squirrelous » September 12th, 2012, 12:03 pm

I was wondering if anyone has experience in files regarding total, diabolical, no-limits-barred domination/brainwashing. Total subversion of free will and things like that. (For the record, I'm only writing files for myself. Yeah, auto-slave-training is a confusing fetish.)

Do you know files/techniques that bring these effects? Would you happen to know any techniques that would work? I'm interested in the worst of the worst.

Would it just involve punishment/reward systems? How extreme would they have to be? And would extreme files push the listener (me) away? And are there any files that just force you to accept all hypnosis files you listen to/make, forcing you to listen?
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » September 12th, 2012, 7:09 pm

doubt it is possible
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » January 8th, 2013, 9:54 pm

I tend less to build reward/ punishment systems than I do dominate the frame. Since you're doing this to yourself, you may want to also use some separate entity to focus on. If you are uncomfortable giving control to a person, maybe consider a Simpsons character or someone from Archie comics.

Do you know about frames? It's a NLP/ pua thing... If not, I can explain more.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » January 10th, 2013, 6:13 pm

well I am curious ..... feel free to post some more info
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ParanoidLord » January 11th, 2013, 8:15 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:If you are uncomfortable giving control to a person, maybe consider a Simpsons character or someone from Archie comics.

For some reason, I find this absolutely hilarious, especially the character in control is someone like Jughead...

More seriously, if I were hypothetically "auto-slave-training", I'd probably create an original character to serve as my master or mistress. Putting creative effort into the task of making it would probably tie me more deeply to its (my) commands.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques