Which Binaural Beats To Use?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Which Binaural Beats To Use?

Postby WatDo » October 3rd, 2012, 3:06 am

I was wondering in which order binaural beats should be used and the hz, just so I can help make a more potent file.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Squirrelous » October 7th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Anywhere from alpha to delta, 14-4 hz. You can find binaurals easier on Youtube, though, but they often have meditational music with them.

I'd suggest starting with high alpha (14-10) and lowering gradually to 7-4. Starting too low too fast can cause headaches. Also, try to make it raise back up to alpha near the end of the file, since it can help subconscious memory better than jerking awake.

If you're using a music program, a list of the frequencies of notes is here: [url]http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html[/url]
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » October 9th, 2012, 8:04 pm

Ok, nice. So I start from 14hz alpha and just work my way down to delta 4hz for the majority of the file, then the 1-2-3-4-5 wake up can gradually raise to 14hz alpha again?
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » October 11th, 2012, 6:14 pm

I experiment around and I think that you start high work your self lower as you move toward the trance and the lower freq . does tend to drone on..
you need to hide it .. I do the nyquist wave and move it down to a nice hidden drone ...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Squirrelous » October 14th, 2012, 3:01 pm

WatDo wrote:Ok, nice. So I start from 14hz alpha and just work my way down to delta 4hz for the majority of the file, then the 1-2-3-4-5 wake up can gradually raise to 14hz alpha again?

Yep. Though it doesn't have to be as high as 14 or as low as 4.

joecomp2000 wrote:I experiment around and I think that you start high work your self lower as you move toward the trance and the lower freq . does tend to drone on..
you need to hide it .. I do the nyquist wave and move it down to a nice hidden drone ...

That's why I like having my binaurals be deep bass.
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby Mandrache » August 2nd, 2013, 3:02 pm

It depends on what you're trying to achieve? Trance versus arousal or specific effects. There is a list of the best carriers for different binaurals here: http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100204020039AAAs0ij

There's other tones than binaurals, isochronic which I'm not sure what is or how to make and just plain. The type of waves you use affect how easy it is to listen to, the percieved volume and effectiveness as well. I find the square, no alias tones I make in Audacity is the best both plain and for binaurals. They do make an annoying sound, but it's possible to get rid of it with equalization without ruining the effect.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques