newbie trying to break down a file.

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

newbie trying to break down a file.

Postby scarab » December 27th, 2012, 9:01 pm

Greetings all,
I have been passed a 3Mb file by a friend called MindMelter. It is a large amount of female voiced mantra's overlaying a binaural. My Slavegirl has been listening to it but is not getting into it as much as the files I have made for her.
I am trying to breakdown the audio into a script so I can re-record and adjust some of the voices.
Here is what I have so far.
Slavery makes my cunt wet, My wet cunt makes me a slave.
Masters will is strong, my will is slave
Tick tock suck cock, tock tick lick clit
Good Girls don't think, I don't think
Good Girls don't think, you don't think
bimbo is better, dumber is funner
breathe in mist, breathe out mind
I know it makes me dumb but it feels to good to stop. never stop being a programmed pleasure puppet.
girls should be pretty pleasure puppets like me
cock slips in, mind slips out
I am just a dumb cumbunny, I want my masters cum

I am pretty sure I am missing some of the less audible stuff but I don't now how to adjust it in audacity to separate the MANY voices in this file.

If you know the file and have a script or want to have a go at separating the mantra's please let me know.

She has a short term success with the file as is. It puts her very much in the slutty empty minded slave bimbo frame of mind. It lasts about an hour when used after a file of me reading her to sleep.
I think without the change it voice and maybe a little less pr more spread out bombardment of audio it would be incredibly effective for her.

The friend who passed it to me uses this file with great success and effects have lasted a whole day but they have been using it for months with a loooong induction beforehand.

Thanks for reading
scarab

Postby slutinmyhead » January 8th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Not sure I know how to help you, but I do like what I read. Any idea where I can download this? Thx...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Limbolux » March 1st, 2013, 10:29 am

Sounds very interesting! Why not asking the author to share it with the community?
Limbolux

File Help

Postby scarab » April 18th, 2013, 3:06 am

I don't know who the author was. The young lady who passed it to me said she got it via a chat session with someone she talked to regularly online.

It has some references in the file to slavery that we want to change and there is also no induction it drops straight in to the loop.

If you message me an email address I can email it to you.
scarab

Postby Endo » April 18th, 2013, 6:44 am

Well, you know the name of the file, just use the handy search function in the files section.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoCactus » April 18th, 2013, 7:34 am

Throwing in my 2 cents, firstly she won't get into it as much as your files, because they're your voice. The whole trust thing comes into play here though, the more the trust the greater the ability to go deep. (A general rule and not absolute.) The second thing being that the file sounds like it should be just on a loop on headphones when she's doing the dishes or housework, things of a repetitive and slightly lengthy nature. It eventually fades to the background and is ignored by the conscious mind as the ears grow used to it, but the words will stick. Unfortunately trying to reverse engineer these types can be tricky at best, depending on the number of tracks. There's no silver bullet I'm afraid.
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

file help

Postby scarab » April 18th, 2013, 10:51 pm

by file name I meant the actual name is mindmelter.mp3 I have searched on here and found nothing that matches up. From googling I found http://hypnotichaylee.com/ site and from a few of the samples on the page it COULD be her work but it doesn't have any aspect of the personal worship or dedicated hypno slave that most of her samples have.

Thanks for the reply Hypnocactus. I was pretty sure that was going to be the case. I was hoping there might be some audio tricks I could use to try and bring the 'voice' out of the background a little. When she listens to it it is on her ipod with headphones and that is how it seems to work best. Using my own voice I hope to get exactly the effect you described and it will help her sink in more deeply when she plays it.

Thanks to all for taking the time to reply.
scarab

Postby Limbolux » April 22nd, 2013, 10:32 am

I just found and listened to the file, not to the end though. It is very well made, high quality in terms of arrangement and voice modulation.
There are no Tags in the mp3, but after listening to some samples from the mentioned website I would tend to agree that it is from her.
Reverse engeneering it would be beyond my skill level (even though it might just be very simple when you know how).
Last edited by Limbolux on December 7th, 2013, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Limbolux

file help

Postby scarab » April 22nd, 2013, 4:52 pm

Thanks for trying Limbolux, It really is a great file on its own. I just think for my girl it would have even more impact in a male voice at least for some of the mantra's. She doesn't submit so readily to suggestions in a female voice.
scarab

Postby HypnoCactus » April 30th, 2013, 2:19 pm

just a quick note, i was looking through my very disorganized library and came across a selection of files from hypnobabble (now shut down i do believe.) If mindmelter isn't from hypnobabble, then it's a mix of sorts of various files. It may make your job easier.
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

Postby minerelaxer » July 2nd, 2013, 7:03 am

In the past. when I have wanted to break down certain files. I have used
mp3/voice to text software. it may not be perfect. but it does pull a lot of the
voice out into text. just do a search for mp3 to text. hope this helps.
minerelaxer

Re: file help

Postby Limbolux » July 11th, 2013, 7:20 am

scarab wrote:Thanks for trying Limbolux, It really is a great file on its own. I just think for my girl it would have even more impact in a male voice at least for some of the mantra's. She doesn't submit so readily to suggestions in a female voice.

Well, the mantra is made in first person with a female voice. For a male voiced mantra this would mean changing the style from "I do this" to "You have to do this, because I tell you to", in a more commanding kind of way.
I really don't know what works better for females or anybody, maybe this should be a poll.
Limbolux

file adjustments

Postby scarab » July 14th, 2013, 6:42 am

Yeah I have started a script but had to put it aside for other jobs.

I will post it when I get a chance. I am not sure if I want to do multiple voices, as in male voice speaking most parts, female voice speaking mantras.

Not sure how effective that would be.

Work continues :)
scarab

Postby Tugg » August 24th, 2013, 2:15 am

vocal diction can be enhanced by boosting vocal frequencies and cutting unneeded freqs. cut everything below 120 and over 5k. a boost around 3.5-4.5 will bring out the C's and K's.

Another more esoteric trick would be to run it through a compressor. In a block of the compressor called sidechain you can insert an equalizer. THis has the effect of only compressing the frequencies that you have boosted instead of the whole program. You can then adjust and cut other frequencies similar to what I outlined above until the hard vowels are intelligible. Running a compressor is more than I can explain here and sidechaining is only done to solve rare problems.

You can then remix this compressed notch of intelligibility audio info back over top the original or over a version eqed with a wider bandwidth. Th fundamental tones of the human voice are down between like 280 to maybe 500. You need this info, there]s a notch around 1k that sometimes is helpful. to high it sounds like a blaring trumpet. It sounds louder to the ear but intelligability can suffer. the info between 1.2 k and 2,5 can be cut a little too.

If you want some better ideas, Shure microphones publish frequency graphs of their mikes. Look up They design over many year for inteligability rather than flatness. get some ideas here. [url]http://www.shure.com/specification-sheets/us_pro_beta58_specsheet.pdf.pdf[/url]
Tugg

Postby stumblenogood » February 21st, 2014, 7:51 pm

Would you be willing to provide the file?
stumblenogood

File uploaded

Postby scarab » February 21st, 2014, 8:16 pm

I have uploaded the file after a number of requests privately and here as well as on Tumblr where it has gained a bit of a following in the bimbofication community.

Please note that I did NOT create this file.

I have been advised by message on Tumblr that it was produced by a site that is no longer available and is no longer producing.
If you can identify anything further in the audio queue please feel free to post them here.

If this is not suitable please advise and I will take the file down.
scarab

Postby mistressalexis13 » April 1st, 2014, 10:20 am

mistress here..looking for a good and devoted slave!!
pm me lady.alexis_13 at ym
mistressalexis13

Postby mistressalexis13 » April 1st, 2014, 9:05 pm

I am a hypno mistress..and i am looking for a new sub to be in my spell!!!

pm me if you are intersted

lady.alexis_13 at ym
mistressalexis13

Postby juniper » August 21st, 2014, 8:16 am

From the description, the file is one of the old files from Sassy on the (as far as I know at this point) now defunct Technofetish site.
One by one the penguins steal my sanity... hehe
juniper
Regular
Regular

Postby BimboVirus » June 25th, 2015, 1:46 pm

I created this file.

Here's a similar one: http://we.tl/KKFaT8GT50

Feel free to follow me on tumblr - Bimbo Virus. I'll be happy to give you more.
BimboVirus

Postby Mandrache » July 6th, 2015, 12:03 am

"Monarch Mind Control" have the most intense subliminals. Unfortunately it comes with safeguards designed to kill anyone able to decipher it, just like TVs do. I've heard. Get rid of your TV is my advice.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques