Looking for advice on inspiring perseverance for school

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for advice on inspiring perseverance for school

Postby Aadenn » January 12th, 2013, 1:23 am

So... My wife and I have been doing erotic hypnosis for several years now with great success. She is very susceptible and very much enjoys having me play with and warp her mind ;).

I'm very confident in my ability to use language and phrasing that make us both feel good and have a lot of fun, including PH triggers and full personalities that we use for sexual fun and adventure. I generally don't use scripts when I'm actually hypnotizing her, but definitely use them for learning and ideas.

I'm trying to help her with some non sexual things these days including pain relief for neuropathic pain, help with academic procrastination, and general perseverance through the bureaucratic aspects of being in college and suffering through boring courses. She's expressed desire for generic libido increases as well, which I'm finding hard to help her with. Specific turn ons and imaginings and role plays and sensation amplification are easy, but helping her make a more permanent change to a more sexually active personality is proving tough.

I would appreciate some advice on what kinds of phrases to use to help with these issues.

I don't really want full scripts and certainly am not looking for file creation, but some advice from other hypnotists on how to achieve these goals would be very helpful.

I'm tired of searching online for samples of scripts only to be hit with idiotic pages preaching this that and the other thing for only $12.95!!
Aadenn

Postby IAcurious » January 12th, 2013, 8:36 am

Your posting gives me one of those 'awww' moments. It really does! Welcome to WMM.

The warm, fuzzy response I feel comes from a perception of trust and caring within your relationship.

As you read this response, I hope you'll feel a similar response... a sense that it's a caring one... that I care about your success.

Firstly, some homework in the form of observation. This homework is an ongoing assignment. It's something I want you to continue doing.

I want you to nonchalantly observe your wife, watchful of preparatory behaviors.
    - Getting dressed is one type of preparation.
    - So is food preparation.
    - Even getting into the driver's seat of the car is preparation.

The goal of this observation is discovering the behaviors that reveal intelligence, behaviors that reveal caring, and behaviors that reveal beauty. Keep track of your observations - even if just mentally. You'll incorporate them into future trance.

Before telling how to incorporate these observations, I'm reminding of the saying: "It's not whether you win or lose that's important. It's how you play the game". You could compliment your wife on being beautiful for a week or a month; a season or a year. But if you ever stop, her subconscious will seek for that praise. It will influence behavior.

At this point, I hope you understand the importance of the homework as an ongoing assignment. You're going to begin "feeding" your wife's subconscious mind. Here's how:

Enjoy trance as you normally do. Play with her mind. Warp it. Enjoy it deeply and enthusiastically. And when it's time to revivify, that's the point of incorporating a short and authentic affirmation.

In a moment, Aadenn, this forum posting will conclude.

I don't know whether you've learned from it. But I do know you have a curious mind. And a curious mind seeks out interesting things, doesn't it?

It's unimportant whether the matter is complex or easy. When a matter is interesting, that's a desire to understand; to read; to ask for advice.

That's exactly what you did, isn't it?
    You asked for advice.
    And you know you'll do it again, eventually.

Sooner or later, something interesting is going to tickle that curious mind of yours.
    When it does, you can just smile - aware of the pleasure of curiosity and learning.

Welcome to WMM.
IAcurious
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » January 12th, 2013, 11:40 am

I'm trying to use a file to make myself a better student. If you'd like, I can send you the script I have for it.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Aadenn » January 14th, 2013, 10:55 pm

Thank you for the advice, IAcurious. Interesting posting method. ;) I get what you're saying about the praise feeding her subconscious. I'll incorporate that into my pre-wakeup relaxation from now on.

Perhaps something about proud it makes me when she accomplishes a particularly annoying and meaningful task like filling out a form or something. I'll work on it and put some thought into it.

Endo, I'm curious to see that, yes, please! I'll PM you an email address you can send it to.
Aadenn

Postby Aadenn » January 14th, 2013, 11:01 pm

This is what I came up with today that I'm going to work with. I've created a few MP3s she listens to sometimes when I"m not around, and I will be incorporating this into one as well. Obviously this is for use after an induction and deepening:

[code:1]We’re going to go on a little adventure now, into the future... into your future... I want you to relax and imagine yourself floating in time... floating now above a wide, calm river that cuts its way through a lush valley. Your river is deep and wide, filled with so much gently moving water that it seems to flow effortlessly, without impedance. The river flows so gently forward that its surface doesn’t even ripple... you are floating on your own personal river of time, and you are about to look ahead.

Focus your attention forward now, ahead along the river, and as you focus your attention there, you move there, zipping ahead on the river instead of being carried along by it....

You have moved a few years into the future now, and as you look down at the surface of the water you can see yourself reflected in it. You are exiting one of the buildings on campus, it is a bright spring day, the air is still cool, but you seem very warm and happy... you have just finished your last exam of your last semester... you know you did well, and you now have all the credits you need to complete your degree... look at your face... look how proud you are.

The water ripples slightly and that image fades and you move ever so slightly forward along the river... Now you are looking at your final grade report and your degree status online... you can graduate. You are going to graduate with a bachelor’s degree and you know you have worked so hard for it, and the feeling of accomplishment is very powerful...

A little further ahead on the river you see yourself reflected again, exploring options for post graduate study, Master’s programs, law school, a career in academia, or perhaps even some other career you have yet to imagine....

You are so happy and proud of yourself in those images... that pride swells within you and you can feel it. You have felt it before when you have accomplished milestones, big and small. You have that big milestone to look forward to, and you know that your future self has faced each small chore or milestone with determination and resolve... you persevered. You can persevere and you will.

The vision of your future makes you proud, and you can see it so clearly. Focus on the images in the river and let them give you hope and strength. And each time a difficult or annoying task lies ahead of you, you can picture the smooth and steadily flowing surface of the river, unmarred by the obstacles that rise up in it’s path. Your perseverance is the river, and whatever the future holds, your river will slowly and steadily chew away at obstacles to forge the path you want to follow.

You can picture yourself in the calm water, and know that even if a mountain should rise up before you, your river will cut a path around or through it. You have the power of that river, and whenever you face difficulty or begin to feel helpless or hopeless, picture your vast river, and take strength from it to carry you toward your goals. And just as your river either overpowers or evades an obstacle, so too can you. When you picture your vast river eroding obstacles, picture yourself marking items off your to do list.

Relax now, and let yourself rest... let the river flow beneath you and let yourself float back to where you began, back to the present... back in the present now, you can look ahead without moving ahead... stretched out before you is the path of your river... cutting its way through valleys and plains, and into the distant horizon... You have much to look forward to, professionally, personally... remember your river when times get tough... remember your river when tasks seem onerous... and remember you have the strength to move forward.
[/code:1]
Aadenn

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques