Deep eye connection

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Deep eye connection

Postby 4wife » January 18th, 2013, 2:06 pm

Anyone have anything out there with connecting to each other through deep eye staring. Would be like having yourself pulled in to the other person
connecting on a deeper level leading to fbo full body orgasms or multi orgasms.dry orgasms .Guess it would be kind of tantric. Any ideas suggestions appreciated
4wife

Postby IAcurious » January 18th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Welcome to WMM, 4wife.

Awareness of Tantra is a welcome addition. Thanks for bringing that interest as you joined.

I'm aware of one mp3 on the site that might fit the request you made. It's a recording that entertains the listener with a story about a vampire.
However the "payload" that's delivered is susceptibility to eye gaze as a trance induction and enjoyment of being dominated. Interested? Give an experimental listen to Vampire Encounter. A casual listen will allow you to decide if it's right for your situation.

And even though I'm aware of only this one, maybe other members will have recommendations.

Again, welcome.
IAcurious
Regular
Regular

Postby 4wife » January 18th, 2013, 9:02 pm

thanks for the reply.Ill give it a listen.
I may try to do it myself.
I just thought it would be cool to connect with your lover on another level.
Not just the stare but the energies also that could pass body to body by touch. All your lovers sexual energies pouring into you and vice versa.
4wife

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques