"Distraction Positive" script

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

"Distraction Positive" script

Postby demigraff » February 17th, 2013, 4:10 pm

Hi folks!
I've had some problems recently because our house is on a main road, and there's rarely a time I can listen to files where there isn't an occasional HGV going past, drowning out the voice.

I know its possible to overcome distractions, but I've only tried this particular technique face-to-face, not in a file. I'm hoping that even if noises make the listener miss a few words, it shouldn't matter too much as most good files include some degree of repetition.

Anyway; here's a script. Any comments, please, before I try recording it? (Assuming I can do so without all the background noise)

Now, when there are things that might distract you from slipping into trance, you need to know that's not a problem.

Because if there is a sound in the background, like a car going past outside, then you know it will only be there for a moment. You might find your attention going to that noise for a second, but then it will be gone, and your mind will be able to relax again. You know how easy it will be to find your mind returning to my voice, as soon as the sound fades away. And every time you relax again, you will be able to relax a little deeper, to feel a little more comfortable, to trust my voice a little more, and to feel the things I'm suggesting to you a little more deeply.

And so when a sound comes up in the background, something that might distract you, I want you to think of how good it will feel to find yourself going deeper and deeper still as that sound fades away. And you might even find that as it becomes automatic to imagine this, you find that every background noise just helps you to sink deeper into trance, any time you are listening to my voice.

It doesn't matter if you're focussing on my voice so intently that the things I describe seem completely real to you. It doesn't matter if you find my words slipping into your mind and changing the way you think or feel without you even noticing. Whether you can imagine the changes taking place as I describe, or whether you don't even need to remember the words I'm saying, you can find yourself going deeper and deeper still, and the suggestions I'm giving you getting even stronger, all the time you are listening, and you can even imagine that these words are getting stronger and stronger every single time a sound tries to distract you.

Just imagine the sound of a car going past, and let yourself sink deeper as you look forward to how much deeper you will be able to go after it is gone, and then feel yourself going deeper again as the sound fades away. Even when you are so deep that you don't notice any sound but my voice, you will find that every sound you hear helps my suggestions sink deeply into your mind, just like listening to my voice does.

And now I want you to imagine yourself sinking deeper, to that perfect level of focus where you can feel my words becoming a part of your mind, changing the way to feel and think, creating exactly the situation you want, without even needing to be aware of the words I'm saying. You can listen to my words like a babbling brook, enjoying how good they let you feel, and knowing they are sinking into your mind, whether or not you even remember the words. The words aren't important, because you will be able to feel the things I am describing to you, and you want to feel those things even if you don't need to know the words I use to describe them.

Now, I'm going to count down to one, and I want you to imagine with each step, yourself going to that perfect state of trance where it feels so good to accept my words, and you can let my suggestions become a part of you as completely as you ever have.
Sinking deeper and deeper to that perfect state
Imagine how every number will take you deeper and deeper
You know how good it will feel to go even deeper with the next number, and how much you're looking forward to it
Accepting my words completely, and going deeper even as you imagine how it will feel to go deeper, letting yourself know how easily you can go into trance any time you listen to my words in the future
And go deep now, as deep as you can possibly imagine. You are going to hear some suggestions now, and they might be in someone else's voice, but you will find that you can obey these suggestions as easily as you will always take in my words.

And with every word you hear, as you take it in, you will come even closer to that perfect state of trance that feels so good. And with every distraction that you don't even notice, you will be able to go deeper and deeper still, and it will only make it easier to go deep for my voice in the future, and make you even more eager to listen to my words in the future so that you can accept these suggestions completely, and so that you can listen to these words again and again.
Now get ready to accept these suggestions, and let yourself relax more and more as you accept every word, even if you can feel the things I describe so completely that you don't need to remember the words.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques