How to hypnotize my straight friend to become gay?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

How to hypnotize my straight friend to become gay?

Postby sroush » March 3rd, 2013, 2:49 pm

Dear all,
Hello.

I am a student boy at college, and really want to turn one of my boyfriends to become gay and have sex only with me.

As he told, he is straight, and I am almost sure he had never had sex with girls, nor boys. He may have just masturbated instead of having sex with others.

I think he is not good enough at English to use the force gay file, so I should perhaps make one in his language, or do something else.

There are some issues here:

First of all, I think he would strongly resist being hypnotized if he knows it would turn him gay. (He is not eager to talk about sex and so on with me.)

Second, I'm afraid he may prefer someone else to me to have sex with, even if he turns to a gay.

Third, I want to have full control over him, to make him give me blowjobs or enjoy being fucked by me, as well as enjoying being sucked by me and fucking me too. I want a total and full top/bot gay sex with him, with lots of slavery to me and lots of fetish.

Perhaps the most important thing is that I have never hypnotized anyone, and I have just used some of the files here and they worked for me in about 80% of the cases.

By the way,he is a bit addicted to sigerettes which I really hate. Is it good to first exercise quitting his addiction by my voice or some files here, then run the force gay hypnosis?

At last, remember I want him to serve no one other than me and to become my slave.

Thanks in advance for your help.
sroush

Postby masterdo77 » March 3rd, 2013, 2:55 pm

And you call yourself a friend?
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » March 3rd, 2013, 3:30 pm

masterdo77 wrote:And you call yourself a friend?

Seconded, as someone who was attracted to a straight guy who is a friend I used to know, move on! I could go into the moral and ethical objections to what you want to do but I would be here all day.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Re: How to hypnotize my straight friend to become gay?

Postby demigraff » March 4th, 2013, 2:30 am

sroush wrote:Dear all,
Hello.

I am a student boy at college, and really want to rape one of my friends. But I don't know how, can anybody help me.

Here's an idea: Get a life. Get some friends (the fact that you'd consider abusing someone like that proves you don't care about him at all). Try dating someone you respect.

On a more practical note, don't try it. Using hypnosis like this has a high chance of abreaction, and even if you somehow get it to work, your friend could end up seriously messed up. If you're going to try anyway, study all the files on this site until you understand the techniques, and then take a degree in abnormal psychology, and a proper qualification in hypnosis for therapy. Then maybe you might be able to achieve what you want.

Something like this would be very complex, because you'd have to change every session to be sure you're extending his comfort zone and never saying something he wouldn't expect. I can think of a couple of ways it could be done, but a file isn't going to be good enough.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby sroush » March 4th, 2013, 11:56 am

masterdo77 wrote:And you call yourself a friend?

I think I should have explained more.

To be HONEST, I really love him.
I have never had sex with someone, but I am eager to have any kind of sex with him, even if he only fucks me, or I only suck him, but I need that he makes love to me.

And by the way, I have fetish about his hands and feet, which I have no idea how to tell him I feel so. I really love to hold and stroke his hands and feet, and even lick and suck them.

I just want to have chance to suck and lick all his body, and does not really matter if he does so to me or not. (Except giving me blowjob, which I honestly need.)

Thats what I meant by being master for him. In fact, a master ho serves his slave passionately.

At last, It is enough for me that he loves me the most, gives me lovely hugs, strokes my hands, even if he always fucks me.

(It seems for me that the person who agrees to be fucked has more love towards the other.)

P. S. He does not hate me, and I am "just a friend" for him, and he is really respected by me, I think about him too much, and it makes me suffer a lot when he has any kind of problems.
sroush

Postby BearBoy83 » March 4th, 2013, 12:59 pm

Its difficult
I know how you feel because I'm in a similar situation
but you have to accept that you won't be anything more than friends
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby sroush » March 4th, 2013, 1:01 pm

BearBoy83 wrote:Its difficult
I know how you feel because I'm in a similar situation
but you have to accept that you won't be anything more than friends

But I have read so many comments under the force gay file, which some people said it had REALLY worked for them.

I really need him ... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
sroush

Postby danny1988 » March 4th, 2013, 1:26 pm

Ok I will say this, I had a friend at uni. As soon as I saw him there was something about him. I thought about him a lot and got all nervous and had butterflys in my stomach around him.

I was in all his lectures he sat next to me, I loved that hoping something would happen. Or he would see me as more than just a friend.
The fact of the matter is he is straight and nothing was going to change that.
I spent 2 years of this torture but I loved being around him at the same time.

In the end nothing happened one because I knew he was straight and two because I knew nothing could happen even though I wanted it to.

Either tell him how you feel now, or do not its up to you. You will either be rejected or you wont you never know someones feelings just by looking at them and talking with them. They may have feelings you dont know.

Anyway worst case is he rejects you and doesnt want to be your friend and if that happens your better off as a true friend will stick by you no matter what.

Never try and change someone for your own gains it wont work, these are your wants not his and for hypnosis to work you have to want it. Do you really want to screw up your friends head...

Move on find someone who will love you for who you are as is and you dont need to change. Then you know their feelings are theirs and not through some form of hypnotic suggestion. Building a relationship on hypnosis is a very bad idea. There is also no guarantee that the suggestions will last forever.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby sroush » March 4th, 2013, 1:36 pm

danny1988 wrote:Ok I will say this, I had a friend at uni. As soon as I saw him there was something about him. I thought about him a lot and got all nervous and had butterflys in my stomach around him.

I was in all his lectures he sat next to me, I loved that hoping something would happen. Or he would see me as more than just a friend.
The fact of the matter is he is straight and nothing was going to change that.
I spent 2 years of this torture but I loved being around him at the same time.

In the end nothing happened one because I knew he was straight and two because I knew nothing could happen even though I wanted it to.

Either tell him how you feel now, or do not its up to you. You will either be rejected or you wont you never know someones feelings just by looking at them and talking with them. They may have feelings you dont know.

Anyway worst case is he rejects you and doesnt want to be your friend and if that happens your better off as a true friend will stick by you no matter what.

Never try and change someone for your own gains it wont work, these are your wants not his and for hypnosis to work you have to want it. Do you really want to screw up your friends head...

Move on find someone who will love you for who you are as is and you dont need to change. Then you know their feelings are theirs and not through some form of hypnotic suggestion. Building a relationship on hypnosis is a very bad idea. There is also no guarantee that the suggestions will last forever.

Thanks for your help and advice.

You know, it's something no one can understand unless they have experienced one, and this makes me too depressed.

But I'm too afraid he would reject me, especially because he may find it shameful to say he also likes homosexual activities.

Any other ways to make him perhaps NEUTRAL towards this, or make him a bit curious to taste it?

Dear danny1988, I am again thinking about the force gay file that EMG himself has created.

I hope I can find a way to.

Thanks again.
sroush

Postby danny1988 » March 4th, 2013, 2:31 pm

The only way I can ever see of your friend listening to a file like that is for himself to be curious about what it would be like to be gay.

Just because you want him to be gay and have him listen to the file wont make it work he has to want it on some level too.

I know its painful ive been where you are, but remember even though it may not seem like it there are other people out there.
I know what a strong attraction can do more than most people, but believe me changing someone for your own gains is not nice.

How would you like it if someone suggested or got you to listen to the forced straight file?

My advice on all of this is let your friend be who he wants to be, we are all on this planet for such a short time and should enjoy it without dwelling on depressing things. You may inadvertenly mess up your friend by trying to do this. Is that something you really want or could live with?

Again go out live life and find someone who can love you for who you are that loves you because they actually love you.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Laaaahooooozer!

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 4th, 2013, 9:38 pm

This is a joke, right? There should be like a "new member five approved posts" rule like I've seen on other forums! It would stop alot of ignorance.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Frap » April 27th, 2013, 10:44 am

From a fantasy standpoint the idea presented on this thread is really hot. Taking a straight boy and turning him into your personal hypnoslave is alluring. This being said, it's unethical and immoral.

That being said, it's possible to do. But probably not in the way you're thinking of. Cursed forced gay is listened to people who are curious at the very least and maybe on some level want it to happen. The level of hypnosis required is way beyond the level of this site. It would require careful, gradual and highly skilled hypnosis to be successful, remain covert and not leave permanent psychological damage.

All in all, find someone else. If you're still bent on turning a straight guy gay or at least bi look for one in the meeting grounds.
Frap
Regular
Regular

Postby boomsmee » May 3rd, 2013, 6:09 pm

The file will not work on people who do not want the effects at least on some level. I tried listening to curse forced gay a few years back for the wrong reasons, not because I wanted or had any interest or curiosity of being gay, but because of my lack of success in dating at the time, out of frustration rather than out of desire. The file did not work one bit. While I was able to trance to the induction, suggestions in the file itself would almost continually knock me out of trance once I reached the body of the file.

In short, not only is your plan highly unethical, it wont even work if he dosnt have an interest in the first place, and in the best case the only effect of it would be to ruin your friendship.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » May 5th, 2013, 12:57 am

The frequently cited file "Curse forced gay" is really a misnomer. As others have commented, it's not going to change anyone who doesn't want to be changed. For someone to listen to begin with, 90% of the time they choose to listen because, on some level, they want the effects. The other 10% fail. E.G. if such a file works, it's because the listener is already gay, but because of a lifetime of social pressure, they are in denial. "Curse forced out of the closet" would probably be a more realistic name.

This principle applies equally to any form of hypnosis to "force" someone to become gay. It won't do a damn thing if they don't want to be gay, and will only make them actively hostile against you if you try something sneaky.

Here's a wild idea, though: why not just be honest and TELL your friend your feelings. In spite of the fact he may not ever want to be gay, nobody is 100% any sexual orientation. He may just be conducive to a no-strings blowjob once in a while. At the very least, if he is your friend, and a friend worth having, he'll accept your sexual orientation, and respect your honesty. Even if you never have him as a boyfriend (let alone a hypno-slave), at least you'll have someone to be open with, and talk to when you have disturbing fantasies, like those of surreptitiously brainwashing any so-called friend.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby papotik » May 19th, 2013, 3:58 am

i guess you will have better result with alcohol
papotik
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 23rd, 2013, 7:37 am

Sleepyjosh,

You're only partially right about Cursed Forced Gay. It doesn't require that you be in the closet -- just ask those of us who have used it. Indeed, there are people who have used Forced Gay to turn gay for a while and Forced Straight to turn back.

Consider that in Roman times, Celtic men *preferred* gay to straight sex. When a guy was introduced to a Celtic warrior, the first thing he did was offer to have sex with him -- and was terribly insulted if refused. And that was just on the basis of social programming.

Only when you have listened to some files like this can you really appreciate the degree to which our sexual preferences are determined by the programming of the subconscious mind. Want to be turned on by peeing in your pants? Aardvarks? *If you're willing,* a hypnosis file can make you do that.

It does of course require that you're willing to accept the suggestions, for whatever reason. Those reasons are varied but in the case of CFG I think often involve some degree of masochism and a fetish for mind control. Some people just aren't happy with straight people or are curious, like the guy who turned gay for a weekend, had sex, then used Forced Straight to turn back. And I think it also requires that you not have a *deep* objection, then you'll just pop out of trance -- although I've found over the years that some suggestions I originally rejected that way eventually wormed in with repeated listening.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 23rd, 2013, 7:52 am

Sroush,

I agree with what the others have said so won't repeat it. I just wanted to add that what you're going through is normal when you're sexually attracted and in love, particularly at your age, when hormones are at their peak, and when you don't yet have other action. The main point to remember is that other guys are as sexed as you are, and gay sex is easy to come by. So you won't stay frustrated for long. The important thing is finding people who share *your* desires and interests, since a willing partner is always going to be a better partner than someone who's dragged into it (assuming you even could).

One caution about the get him drunk suggestion -- it can work, yes, but while it can lead to something more, it can also put a strain on a relationship, because depending on how they feel about that kind of stuff some guys will be freaked by what they've done and end a friendship once they sober up. So best not to plot it, just let it happen if it does (and without your friend being so under that you'd be guilty of date rape!).

Of course, if your friend is open minded or curious, there's nothing to say that you couldn't convince him to do it. Friends are strongly influenced by what their friends are doing, and if you're having fun with hypnofiles he may want to have fun as well. But for all sorts of reasons, moral and practical, it has to be voluntary.

Finally,
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques