Self-interview with Self-hypnosis

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Self-interview with Self-hypnosis

Postby garyman12 » April 19th, 2013, 11:34 pm

One thing that I've particularly enjoyed about using hypnosis on others is the feeling that I "navigate" through their mind and thought processes. That I could ask any question and figure anything out with the correct approach. It allows me to help them come to their own discoveries with me just guiding them...

Now, what I can't help but wonder is... if their is any way to do this to myself and guide myself in a similar fashion... I have some things I want to explore in my mind and personality, but it's so hard to keep focus upon reaching trance that I need "guidance".... Problem is, I don't like using a pre-recorded file to do this because it never gives enough "time" and/or it doesn't ask the right questions (and doesn't adjust if a conflict arises)....

I want to develop a technique to "guide myself" at the deepest level through a self-hypnosis procedure. Currently, I have no idea where to even begin trying.... Any thoughts on how I could get this accomplished on my own?
garyman12

Postby WatDo » April 20th, 2013, 11:56 am

What you're asking for sounds like meditation. Find an absolutely quiet place, comfortable, and so on. Then lay down, sit up straight, do whatever position you can relax in for a while. Then just focus on what you want. You can always use an induction file to take you way down before hand. Perhaps record one yourself so you can add what you want to focus on.

Self hypnosis on the other hand is the use of a prerecorded file or your own words/train of thought. The latter is harder.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby garyman12 » April 20th, 2013, 1:00 pm

I guess what I'm really looking for is the "freedom" of meditation, but the way suggestions seem to "stick" like in hypnosis. I have very specific goals in mind that involve such things as getting myself to "forget" certain things within a designated amount of time, but allowing myself to "explore" the things I've seemingly forgotten. It seems impossible without an extra person involved, but I want to know if anyone has gotten it to work just on their own.
garyman12

Postby wohermiston » April 23rd, 2013, 7:42 am

You can try recording your own script. then add sampled voices to it to add the dimension of having others involved. my last work has alot of that and I find it very entertaining. If you are adventurous, you can use audacity to modify your own voicing if you can't find what you want in a sample. [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6496/when-the-wind-blows.php]When the wind blows[/url]
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques