Help with editing

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Help with editing

Postby demigraff » April 27th, 2013, 5:28 am

Hey folks!

I've recorded a few files lately, but as I'm on my phone, I don't have access to any decent editing software. (and even if you can recommend a decent app for android, I have less than 3MB of free space to install anything)

So I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to clean up some of my files. Just removing background noise, should only be a few minutes work in Audacity if you know what you're doing.
For my latest file, the Little Girl/Email Slave one, I also have an alternate recording of the induction, which I prefer over the one I ended up using - but the recording cuts off in the middle of a word, which isn't fixable with the apps I have.

If you're willing to help, please let me know. If it would be any better, I can send you the original uncompressed PCM files.

demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » April 27th, 2013, 7:11 pm

I'll help you if you want ;) Send me the links, I have tomorrow off.

Note that, I want nothing from your files, this is just me helping you.

- Dan
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » April 28th, 2013, 1:42 am

Thanks. I already got a PM from eagleye, and he's done a pretty good job of cleaning up the file. I'll upload the clean version as soon as I can :)

I'm still curious about whether the alternate induction could work, though. I've got 2 recordings here, one of them is cut off part way through, but I know when I was recording them, I thought that was the one I'd done a better job with. So I'd be curious to see if that induction could be spliced onto the original body. (Its not a big deal, though, as the induction I've got knocks me out completely, but I'm curious which version would work better)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » April 28th, 2013, 1:51 am

Okay cool. Glad you got it sorted out.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques