selfhypnosis as induction and deepener

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

selfhypnosis as induction and deepener

Postby papotik » May 19th, 2013, 2:57 am

Hello

I'm curious to know if some here use selfhypnosis for induction and deepener.
I tried that today on "stay erect now" of BM, and get any result with this files
So how i do :
i have a trigger , a countdown from 5 to 1 which places me in a lite trance, then i use as deepener an another countdown from 10 to 1 , as i visualize the number sliding from bottom to top like if i was in a elevator.
I already get result with this method.

I plan to continue to listen " stay erect now" during the following day by using the selfhypnosis induction, and see what result i will obtain

Other people around use the same method for trance themselve ?
Maybe do you have some tips to give me, i'm interested by them.
And if someone had some result with "stay erect now" i am interested to know them
papotik
Regular
Regular

Postby Haruko_Hackr » March 16th, 2014, 12:49 am

Technically, all hypnosis is "self-hypnosis."

That aside...
In my experience, I'm often more likely to go into trance and reap the benefits/suggestions of a file if I either convince myself that it'll work because I want it to (before I start listening,) or by re-recording the file in my own voice, and adding my own name if I feel it's necessary; to reinforce that the file is something I want/geared toward me.

I find that my own voice works better; as I trust myself more than others.
(Though I have found success with a few hypnotists.)

I guess that, if an induction you make works for you, then maybe try re-recording the file yourself to see if that improves the file's effects.
Haruko_Hackr

Re: selfhypnosis as induction and deepener

Postby Alien4420 » March 16th, 2014, 8:25 am

papotik wrote:Hello

I'm curious to know if some here use selfhypnosis for induction and deepener.
I tried that today on "stay erect now" of BM, and get any result with this files
So how i do :
i have a trigger , a countdown from 5 to 1 which places me in a lite trance, then i use as deepener an another countdown from 10 to 1 , as i visualize the number sliding from bottom to top like if i was in a elevator.
I already get result with this method.

I plan to continue to listen " stay erect now" during the following day by using the selfhypnosis induction, and see what result i will obtain

Other people around use the same method for trance themselve ?
Maybe do you have some tips to give me, i'm interested by them.
And if someone had some result with "stay erect now" i am interested to know them

Yes, I did that to a while, just counting down to go into trance. The longer you do this stuff the less you need. At this point I can usually go into trance at will, or even automatically as I listen or read the body of a file. I actually have to fight that off when I'm just reading something over.

Another useful strategy is to listen to something like Bubble Induction that installs a trigger that you or a hypnotist can use to put you into trance instantly.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques