Any interest in recordings of live sessions?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Any interest in recordings of live sessions?

Postby slutinmyhead » May 23rd, 2013, 1:04 am

I have been doing live, unscripted skype sessions with a wonderful woman on the other side of the country for several months now and we have talked about sharing mp3s of these with the community.

I'm of two minds about it. On one hand, these sessions are hot and offer a real example of how two people might do this together without a script. On the other hand, these sessions are personal and much more for entertainment than to hypnotize the listener. I'm also somewhat less confident about the quality of my live stuff as compared to my scripts. Of course, I once felt this way about recording scripts in my own voice too, so I maybe being a little hard on myself.

Is there interest out there to hear this kind of thing?
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stan » May 28th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Yes.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » May 29th, 2013, 12:12 am

Although I am not particularly interested in them, I do not have any objection if you and the subject are willing and want to post them.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby swmnkdinthervr » May 31st, 2013, 1:31 pm

I think they would make a great addition to what you already have posted!!!
swmnkdinthervr
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » June 30th, 2013, 1:13 am

I posted two for a couple weeks, but only 7 people downloaded and no one gave them any votes or comments. I guess the interest wasn't there. Thus they have been removed. Thanks for participating...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hypnothermia » June 30th, 2013, 5:43 pm

I'm truly sorry that I missed them. They sound like the type of true hypnotic experience that I'm hoping to one day achieve. There's alot of grey area between reading scripts and customizing on the fly that I'm weak on.

Thanks for placing those sessions out there!
Hypnothermia

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques