Need some pointers on a femdom script idea.

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Need some pointers on a femdom script idea.

Postby electricat » June 5th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Hi everyone!

I have some experience with erotic hypnosis as a subject, but no real training, and this is my first attempt at a script. Basically, I want to try to write something that could make a woman more assertive and dominant, but it's just not sexy enough. I thought of adding suggestions of some specific types of play to spice it up a bit, but I'm just not quite sure what type of play would work well in this context, and how best to introduce it.

My thoughts so far are that either pegging or spanking could work and that it's best to intersperse them between all the conditionings on how to frankly talk about sex and gracefully handle rejections, but I'm not sure. Any other comments, including grammar nitpicks and "this is rubbish that would never work" are appreciated too, of course.

What I managed to write so far, posting it right here since it's not complete.
I want you to really concentrate on what your mind is. On your personality. Your true self. You are not your body, it does not define you. Body is not important, you're so relaxed now you can't even tell if you have a body, don't you? You're not just your memories. Memories change, you learn some new things and you forget things sometimes, but your mind and personality aren't really affected. You are not just your thoughts. You are all those things, and none of them at the same time. Look deeper into yourself now. Do you see real you? When told to see deep into one's self, many people see their real self as a ball of light, somewhere inside. Look at that ball more closely. What color is it?
Yes.
Good color, isn't it?
Now get closer to the ball, feel it getting bigger as you approach it. As you get closer and closer, you may see a swirling pattern in the light now, almost like a tunnel. It beckons to you, it invites you in, so we can explore your true self. It's a gentle, but irresistible pull, and it's so easy to just drift in, it's such an easy, natural thing to do, to just let yourself drift in...
And in...
The ball is so big now, so radiant, so attracttive. It still gently pulls you inside, but all you can see now is swirling light, it's everywhere. We're at the very core of your true self now. {{Pause=0,5}}
It's a very special place with many special powers. For example, it's wonderful how easy it is to remember any event of your life in this special place, all you need is to ask the swirling light to guide you, and it will pull you right where you want to.

I want you to ask your inner light about a moment when you really succeeded at something difficult. Let this swirling light just gently pull you to exactly that moment. Maybe it was getting some really good marks at school, getting a promotion, maybe it was winning a competition, or maybe something else. All that matters that it's a moment when you really felt you're in charge. A moment when you felt confident and proud. Powerful. Let those feelings fill you. That's your power. You really want to feel that way more often, don't you? That's why whenever you hear me say "Your Power," whenever you say "My Power" you'll remember this moment, you'll feel all those feelings all over again. Your Power. That's a good feeling, isn't it? Your Power. You really did it. Your Power is real. I taught you now how to summon it when you want to. Say "My Power is real" now, and feel all these wonderful feelings. Say it again. Did you notice how they get even stronger each time? That's because Your Power is good.

And now, confident that you can summon Your Power to help you, you may release it for now, because we will search this core of your mind for another moment. Ask the swirling light to guide you to a moment when you felt aroused and horny. Maybe you were just about to make love to your boyfriend for the first time, or you were on a particularly romantic date, or maybe it's some cherished, secret fantasy of yours. The light knows what exactly you mean and it pulls you into those feelings, pulls you more and more. The light wants you to feel sexy. And that's a nice secret game of ours. Whenever one of us says the word "Sexy" in this special place you'll feel this arousal again. That makes sense, doesn't it? Talking about sexy things makes you horny. It's sexy little game. Say to me "That's so sexy!" You may feel it only partially a first few times, but your inner light will help you to play this game, because it's sexy and fun. You will feel more and more aroused the more we talk about sexy things. It's such a natural and easy thing to do, isn't it? And we will play this game again, but for now, just let the arousal drift away, feel how your light pulls you back from it. Let's just relax and enjoy the tranquility of this special place, the beauty of all the patterns in your inner light for a while.

Ahh, such a beautiful place. With so many colors, and so many more things to explore. One thing we may look up here is your sexuality. Here you can not just feel it, but see it from the outside. The light can show you how it really works, just ask it, and you will see it, as a pattern in the light. Say "I want to see it."
Do you see it? It's a really beautiful pattern, like a work of art, in nice, pastel colors. As you see it more and more clearly, you start to understand what different parts of the pattern do, you can see your sexual energy coursing through them as a pulsing, pink light.

As you explore the pattern, you may notice that one part of it doesn't quite make sense. See it? Right there. There is a disruption, a connection that is controlled in part by shame and insecurity, your sexual energy wants to pass through it, but it can't. This way to control this connection makes you to ready to settle for what others are offering to you, it makes you insecure and unwilling to try all the sexual things you really want. It was, perhaps, an important part when you were younger, but it isn't anymore, because you have Your Power now. You can let Your Power to manage your sexuality the way it does everything else. You have Your Power. You know exactly how to fix this connection. Your Power of a mature, responsible and confident woman is far superior. You can see it's time to get rid of this childish part, and let Your Power to take charge of things. Take away that shameful and insecure part and replace it with knowledge and responsibility of an adult woman. Just do it now.

Much better now. You may need to do it again by listening to this file, but you can see that even in this short time, some of that sexual energy is exploring parts of the pattern that were blocked before. It even seeps into Your Power itself now. Your Power is sexy. Confidence and responsibility always attracted you, and now you too are confident and responsible. Say it: "My Power is Sexy."

Brilliant. Your power is truly sexy now, your sexuality and confidence are intertwined. When you feel Your Power from now on there would be just a little dash of arousal in it. Just enough to make you feel even better without distracting you. Your new Sexy Power feels so good that you just want to say it again: "My Power is Sexy."

It also works the other way around. From now on, when you want something sexy, when you hear something sexy, when you think something sexy, you will call on Your Power to make it even sexier. Your Power will let your sexy dream to happen exactly the way you want it to. You will feel assertiveness and power when you're aroused. Yow will know what you want, what your boyfriend wants and how to do it properly, because your sexy side is infused with Your Power. Your Sexy Power is bold... even a bit... dominating, but that only makes your partner love you more. You love to be sexy and powerful. You want to play with Your Sexy Power, because Your Power is sexy and you like it that way. You really do, But there is one more important thing we must do to improve your new sexy power. Your Power isn't yet used to managing your sexuality, it needs a work-out. Just like you need some training to play a new kind of sports. We will do that now.

Imagine you're talking with your boyfriend. You really want him to try something new sexually, but your old self just couldn't quite ask him if he likes it too. But not now. Remember, your sexuality is controlled by Your Power now. You can just ask. There's no need for any complicated ploys, although you may try some, just ask him when you're both in a confident, relaxed mood. If you don't talk about the exact kinds of sex you want, they won't happen. Good, smart and confident men love women who talk about sex frankly and confidently. Imagine now how you ask him about a new kind of sex. Casually and confidently, with Your Sexy Power in your voice. Picture it in your mind. Do it now.

You did very well. Remember, men are attracted to Your Power. Try that again. Think of asking him now.

Even better. It would get easier as you practice more. Remember, people feel sexy when they talk about sexy things. Try that again. Think of asking him now.

Excellent. Being able to ask other people to do things you want is important part of what makes Your Power so sexy, so arousing.

The second important part is to learn to accept when your lover says "no." There was no need for that before, but now, when you let Your Sexy Power control your sexuality, you will notice that not everyone's dreams and fantasies are the same. Imagine that you just asked you lover for something and he replied "no way!" The moment he does, you must think of Your Power. And Your Power will telll you It's all right, because Your Power respects your lover and his limits. You just smile confidently and say "never mind that," or something else polite. Maybe, you can ask him for ideas instead or offer something else. Play that in your mind: You ask your lover about a new kind of sex. He says "No." Your Power. What do you reply?

Yes. Let's try again: You ask your lover about a new kind of sex. He says "No way!" Your Power. What do you reply?

Yes, you did it very confidently. And now imagine You ask your lover about a new kind of sex. He says "Yes, We may try it tonight..." and when you do, when all your sexy dreams are all about to come true, he gets cold feet and says "It's red. No, I can't do that." Your Power. You stop what you're doing. You reassure him that's all right. You cuddle him and say him how you love him. It's sexy to be trustworthy, and your Power is sexy and trustworthy. It feels so good to feel strong and trustworthy, instead of ashamed and confused. Willpower and love are sexy. So, imagine this again: you're in the middle of this new thing. And your lover says "It's red. No, I can't do that." What Your Power does?

Yes. You're always confident because you can stop. Your Power now controls your sexuality and it always knows what to do if things don't go as planned. That's why you needn't that old, shame-filled part now. Your Power is better. It can always stop, do the right thing and still feel sexy. You trust Your Power and people trust you because of that. Let's try this again: you're in the middle of making love. And your lover says "It's red." What Your Power does?

Really powerful. Your Sexy Power is strong now. Now you are sure you can trust your Sexy Power to manage your sexuality.
electricat

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques