Induction references

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Induction references

Postby Xazzy » October 29th, 2013, 4:36 pm

Hi,

I've been browsing the site for a while now, and I've been experimenting with some of the files, though, I've a problem which seems to keep on returning.

You see, in a lot of the inductions there are references like: Forget the outside world, or let your surroundings drift away. The problem is that, when something like that is said, it -makes- my mind drift towards them (sort of giving the opposite effect).

It's not that I don't get under, but I have the feeling it blocks me from going in deeper. So my question is, does anyone know any good inductions without those kind of references, and if not, is there someone that would be willing to make me one?
Xazzy

Postby Siren » October 29th, 2013, 8:17 pm

I would recommend ViVe's Zero induction, if not then his kitty induction. The Zero induction is a long one, but a good one. But if those don't work, I can try to tailor one specifically to you. Send me a pm, if those two suggestions don't work.
Siren

Postby Xazzy » October 30th, 2013, 5:27 pm

I guess it'll have to wait then, I don't have premium :3

Thanks for replying though!
Xazzy

Postby Frap » October 30th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Probably because the thing is being referenced directly. For example when told "Don't think of a giant, purple elephant on a unicycle" the first thing people think of is a giant, purple elephant on a unicycle.

Wow that sounded pointless after I posted it, I'm saying this because it's a flaw in the file creation process not because you're doing something wrong.
Frap
Regular
Regular

Postby Siren » October 30th, 2013, 8:39 pm

I left you a message, just in case you didn't see this. But ViVe does have those files up on his website.

@Frap, I would have to agree there.

And just so you know Xazzy, feedback like the type you gave just now is rather important! It can help hypnotists (new and old!) make their files better (those that are interested in bettering how they script). Keep up with it! :)
Siren

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques