How to create really silent subliminals ?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

How to create really silent subliminals ?

Postby brownie_be » November 17th, 2013, 3:26 am

I'm a newbie in the creation of subliminals.

I possess a couple of subliminals from 'Real Subliminal' and I've noticed that their silent ones are indeed silent, although when I analyse them with Audacity, I notice that they really contain some sounds in both low and high frequencies.

So far, I have found some subliminal plugins for audacity, but these only work in the high frequencies. The result is reasonable, but they still produce an audible high-piched tone. So my question is: What's the process for creating a really silent subliminal like the ones from real subliminal ? Does anyone have an idea ?
brownie_be

Postby Limbolux » December 7th, 2013, 11:49 am

At the moment I cannot provide reliable information regarding this specific process. But in audacity I think you can select a voice track and change the pitch into the range above 15000 hz witch would be regarded ultrasonic (be careful as it could damage your ears).
But there is also another way of creating subliminals, by just reducing the volume of the suggestions underlying a music track or simply noise. It must be quiet enough to not be recognized by normal listening, but may be audible if one would listen concentrated or knows what to listen for.
For all subliminals applies: the shorter and simpler the suggestion the better it works, so "Drink!" is better than "i want you to drink because it will make you fell good..." You therefore cannot be very specific with subliminals. And Repetition brings strength, so after a few days you may notice some increase in fluid consumption.
Limbolux

Postby Fizbin » December 10th, 2013, 5:24 am

I haven't seen the ones from Real Subliminals, if you're using the usual Audacity plug in, that should usually do the trick on silence. You may need to drop the volume somewhat. Also, it is possible that you have better than normal high-frequency hearing, combined with excellent high-frequency response from your equipment.

Finally, it is possible that the silent files you got from RS don't actually have anything on them. You might want to open them in audacity and see if there is actually a waveform present. If there is, you can do a frequency analysis to see where they have shifted their material.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby brownie_be » December 17th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Thanks for the two answers.

Regarding the subliminals from Real Subliminal: i'm quite certain that they indeed contain sound, because i've verified the waveforms in Audacity. The peculiar thing is that they contain waveforms both in the very high and ultra low frequencies, which makes me wonder if these two compensate each other to make them really almost inaudible.

I have tried making silent subliminals with Audacity, there are a couple of plugins available that do the job, but the problem is that they still generate a sort of highpitched noise that's easily detectable. And as stated before, this s not the case with the RS ones.

I do not want to make subliminals with lower volume masked by music, as I want something that can play all day long, even while tv is on or while the radio is playing.

Any other suggestions ?
brownie_be

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques