Offering up my voice

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Offering up my voice

Postby Ariez » January 11th, 2014, 6:09 pm

Okay to start off I have no experience making hypnosis files or hypnotizing people. That being said I'm offering up my voice to record some files. More often than not I noticed a lot of files are voiced by men and I've been told I have a soothing voice (I work at an answering service). I am biased however because I really would like to record more abdl type files as those are my favorites. I've never made a hypnosis recording and may need some instruction such as changing the inflection of my voice and such but I'm willing to take the time if I can. Basically if you have a file written out (I can also help with ideas) and can add in the binuaral background and w/e else you need to make it work I'm up for giving it a shot. If you'd like a short sound clip for my voice send me a message and give me a short sentence to read, I'll do my best, send the file over email and you can let me know if you're still interested in partnering up.
Ariez

Postby demigraff » January 11th, 2014, 6:33 pm

I'd certainly be interested. I don't like the sound of my own voice, but my files have mostly got positive reviews. I figure that only a few people try them, but those that do, tend to give 5 stars.

So if there's any of mine that you'd like to do a version of, I'd be happy to try providing a script. Or any particular ideas; I'd be happy to do the script-writing part of the equation. Most of mine so far are ABDL, but I'm happy to explore other areas. Just give me a target to aim at ^_^
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Ariez » January 18th, 2014, 2:56 pm

Just a little bit of a draw back I've had a friend over the last few days but I should be back on track starting next week, I plan on doing a test script to show off how my voice sounds, once that is done let me know if you are still interested. Also sorry for the delays for those interested, I really did want to start this sooner and wasn't expecting company.
Ariez

Postby Ariez » January 26th, 2014, 11:25 pm

I just did a voice test link here: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7429/Voice-test.php sorry for the delay and not sure why it's premium, if needed I can email the file.
Ariez

Postby Sylque » February 1st, 2014, 5:06 am

I think you have a very lovely sounding voice, and I am actually looking for someone to record scripts for me.

Unfortunately, I only have one file I have done so far, Feminization 1, and it is a TTS. I somehow managed to only save the TTS file, and not the script. I am waiting for a little feedback on it before attempting another file.

However, if I write another one, I would be honored to have to record it for me, if you are willing.
Sylque

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques