Experiment Conclusion and observed results, (SUMMERY)

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Experiment Conclusion and observed results, (SUMMERY)

Postby winterwolf » February 6th, 2014, 9:26 am

Question 1: How does a file containing a unique, and unintelligible language affect those who do not understand it?

Question 2: Can suggestive programming be made active by teaching someone who was exposed to the unintelligible suggestive programming the language to the point of becoming aware of it's meaning?

Question 3: Is exposing a subject to the unintelligible suggestive programming then teaching them the languages meaning ,then re exposing them to the suggestive programming more effective than teaching them the language first, then exposure?

Hypothesis omitted(Relevance)

Procedure omitted(Contains Intellectual Property)

Observations omitted(Personal privacy of subjects)

Conclusion 1: When exposed to the unintelligible suggestive programming the subjects entered a mild hypnotic state relative to their determined hypnotic susceptibility as determined by previous testing. The subjects did not preform the programmed actions at this time. Two subjects experienced an enthusiastic curiosity towards the material in question.

Conclusion 2: When exposed to the unintelligible suggestive programming then given access to the index of meanings, the subjects experienced frustration and an unwillingness to preform the suggested action. The procedure was altered and a new language devised, The experiment repeated however this time the index was introduced as a regular suggestive program. Over the course of time the subjects saw gradual activation of programmed behaviors as the new language was becoming intuitively understood without unaltered subject awareness.

Conclusion 3:In regards to Procedure two the process of re exposure is more effective. During post exposure interviews all subjects stated "Drawing the commands from memory and hearing 'was' Way more powerful than hearing it alone"
winterwolf

Re: Experiment Conclusion and observed results, (SUMMERY)

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 6th, 2014, 11:26 pm

winterwolf wrote:Question 1: How does a file containing a unique, and unintelligible language affect those who do not understand it?

Question 2: Can suggestive programming be made active by teaching someone who was exposed to the unintelligible suggestive programming the language to the point of becoming aware of it's meaning?

Question 3: Is exposing a subject to the unintelligible suggestive programming then teaching them the languages meaning ,then re exposing them to the suggestive programming more effective than teaching them the language first, then exposure?

Hypothesis omitted(Relevance)

Procedure omitted(Contains Intellectual Property)

Observations omitted(Personal privacy of subjects)

Conclusion 1: When exposed to the unintelligible suggestive programming the subjects entered a mild hypnotic state relative to their determined hypnotic susceptibility as determined by previous testing. The subjects did not preform the programmed actions at this time. Two subjects experienced an enthusiastic curiosity towards the material in question.

Conclusion 2: When exposed to the unintelligible suggestive programming then given access to the index of meanings, the subjects experienced frustration and an unwillingness to preform the suggested action. The procedure was altered and a new language devised, The experiment repeated however this time the index was introduced as a regular suggestive program. Over the course of time the subjects saw gradual activation of programmed behaviors as the new language was becoming intuitively understood without unaltered subject awareness.

Conclusion 3:In regards to Procedure two the process of re exposure is more effective. During post exposure interviews all subjects stated "Drawing the commands from memory and hearing 'was' Way more powerful than hearing it alone"

Being a fan of languages i propose the following theory:

i believe that without knowledge of the language in question that the results would be null or non existant. it is because we use triggers in hypnosis or through very intense and detailed description, that we are able to exact results on the subject. I had often questioned myself that would a file of unkown foreign language take root and be effective if the subject did not know that language. i believe i had even proffered the question in main chat at some point to field the results.

such as the word red. we all (except for those whom are colorblind from birth) know what the word red means. now if i called the color red ,Zimbat , for instance. no one would know its connotations unless they were shown the color red and have it pointed out as zimbat. it is that connection that has allowed cultures to discover each other's languages . the show and tell aspect of it. now in regard to the color blind person,no matter how much we explain what zimbat is that person would in no way,shape or form , be able to understand the true meaning of the word zimbat as the color red as they do not see red for what it is.

let us look at the Mayan language. mostly pictorgram. much of their language is lost to us due to the destroying of 99% of their books at the time of us discovering them. We may never know the full extent of their language. Egyptian heiroglyphs were translated using the rosetta stone.
there needs be a key to the language your proposing in your experiment. a trigger list . one can create their own laguage but of what consequence and value will it be unless others can full and truly understand it? Please do not misinterpret what is say. i am not a language professor by any means, however i do feel i have a good grasp on the mechanics behind it. As a practicing Tist. i am also an artist who paints lovely portraits with a plethera of words and choices. I illicit the imagination to convey those same words into the subject's own interpretation of such.

But alas, this is just one squirrel's rants on the subject. Best regards with your experimentation.

HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby obey_evolution » February 9th, 2014, 4:20 pm

It sounds like you are well beyond the level needed to answer this question so please humour me. Have there been any studies with using subliminal language learning files that are of the classic <native language, new language> mix. I would think that using a direct to the subconscious feed of the "lesson" could be done much faster than normal time (like we see with regular hypnosis training files already). Basically, I'm wonder what results were achieved with learning other spoken languages using a mix of the student native language and the new language under hypnosis?
Thanks,
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Postby obey_evolution » February 9th, 2014, 4:26 pm

I just saw the poll question and answered yes to subject, but it did not offer me an option for both. I would be happy to help create/distribute language learning hypno files and run skype sessions or what-not with a group of volunteers (we'd need some sort of waiver to cover our butts I suspect). I have Masters level research experience, so let me know by PM if you want to team up. I'd love to simplify/accelerate language learning. This would bring the world closer together is some ways.
LMK
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques