Do you want a file recorded in a quality, deep, male voice?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Do you want a file recorded in a quality, deep, male voice?

Postby subsideus » March 27th, 2014, 7:03 pm

I have a studio quality microphone and monitor setup, and a beautiful, deep male speaking voice. I would be interested in recording your file.

Honestly, I would prefer non feminization, non baby files, but I am willing to make exceptions for good files, regardless of content.

Hit me with a PM or comment here and I'll get with you regarding recording.

You'll be noted as the author of the script, and it will be posted as a free download.

Here is a small sample of my voice, recorded on my microphone for your sampling:
https://soundcloud.com/subsideus/hypnosis-introduction
Last edited by subsideus on March 28th, 2014, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
subsideus

Postby Endo » March 27th, 2014, 9:07 pm

"Credit required, payment not."

Please explain what you mean.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby subsideus » March 28th, 2014, 4:19 am

Endo wrote:"Credit required, payment not."

Please explain what you mean.

Oh, nothing to do with money.

I mean if I record something of yours, you'll get credit for writing the script, and I will post it as a free file. You'll get credit but you won't get paid. (neither will I)

I guess that itself was ambiguously worded.
subsideus

Postby Endo » March 28th, 2014, 7:22 am

Then in that case!

I have some rather unique scripts I could send you, if you don't mind.

Would you like me to do a cut/paste drop in a PM, or do you have an email address I can send a file copy to?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby subsideus » March 28th, 2014, 10:25 pm

Absolutely! I am willing to record basically anything. I have been playing with my recording software and, as shown in my sample file (please let me know if you have trouble hearing it) I have a pretty good grasp on audio editing and especially noise cancellation and volume normalization. That seems to be a pretty big problem with most recordings here.

The email linked with my account is my private email. If you cannot, for some reason, access it, it is subsideus@gmail.com

If you want to send something via PM, that's also fine. I also wouldn't mind trying to compose a script based on special request from the voting page or based on fairly specific requests, though that would take significantly longer.

I see that my soundcloud file was marked as private, and that has been changed. You should be able to check it now.
subsideus

Postby subsideus » April 4th, 2014, 8:43 pm

Strange. I didn't know that soundcloud would just queue up both my tracks at once. Now the link

https://soundcloud.com/subsideus/hypnosis-introduction

should just play the "remember" file. The other file had the movie Zoolander on in the background which was not really conducive to good trance.
subsideus

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques