Hypnosis software

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis software

Postby Lurkingdemon » March 28th, 2014, 8:49 pm

Is there a more modern app like Virtual Hypnotist available now days?
Lurkingdemon

Postby Hypnonic » May 28th, 2015, 11:22 am

i would also like to know this i tried to actually use virtual hypnotist but it is entirely user-unfriendly and requires support software that is uncompatible with my pc
Hypnonic

Postby ProfessorPig » May 28th, 2015, 12:51 pm

there is a modern program being made. i have seen threads on it before in the hypnosis section of newfapchan. i have not tried it myself, but there is a lot of excitement about it.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Virtual Hypnotist

Postby hypnomaster1 » July 8th, 2015, 12:36 am

I had no problems getting it to work, works really well on my computer with no additional software needed.
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Re: Hypnosis software

Postby otmen » November 11th, 2021, 10:25 pm

Mind Melting Machine is a PCVR application that seems really great for subjects to use (not sure about how easy it is for hypnotists to use) and I believe it has a flat screen version so maybe look into that. It has free and paid versions of the software (basically after 30 minutes it cuts out for custom scripts) and some really good features like subliminal flashing and mp3 support. As far as interactivity it could do a lot better, but it is a VR application after all. I think for conditioning it shines, but for more formal and traditional hypnosis it lacks a little for support. Someone should make a piece of software where affirmations are fed into it and it asks the subject to write in response to those affirmations by either repeating them or question-answer type thing where the answer is read by the computer and looks for key details in the answer making them go deeper into trance. I think it should be a web application so phones can use the app too, but keeping a website like that up would be costly unless you get a free domain. Maybe the app could have an A.I. That dynamically responds and adjusts affirmations to meet the needs of the listener with a text to speech voice. That would be a little more complicated though. I definitely think self-hypnosis should be more interactive though. I have a hard time trancing because so many people just have odd rhythms to their files that don’t quite meet when I’m deep. Like it will either be too short of an induction and I’ll still be awake a little or the trance will be so deep I go to sleep and don’t hear any affirmations which leads me to not have any effects during or after trance (not to mention I don’t wake up). There’s also the problem that I can be in trance and awaken slightly and end up messing the second part up because I’m awake but can’t move (even if I could though I would have to restart the file anyway). I think there are a lot that software could do but someone with some skill would need to do it.
otmen

Re: Hypnosis software

Postby panis » December 5th, 2021, 7:08 pm

I typically use Audacity. There are plenty of plugins to choose from as well as to download. Pretty straight foward in mixing audio too.

I use to use a program that automatically adds various brainwaves and such including strobbing lights. But that company along with the software vanished.
panis

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques