overclock your brain

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

overclock your brain

Postby jackofhearts3413 » April 27th, 2014, 3:17 pm

Just a thought have any of you considered making a file that allows a subject to ovreclock their brain... I imagine that it could be done as a trade off sort of thing. If you want to overclock your brain you must sacrifice your sex drive, or vice versa, inorder to be a sex God in bed tonight you'll have to also be dumb as a box of rocks. Any thoughts
jackofhearts3413

Postby Endo » April 27th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Sounds like the typical "jock" or "bimbo" files, a person gains what they desire physically, but they become a bit "stupid".

I'd be far more interested in files that promote the overall improvement of a person, encouraging a person to study science, philosophy, engage in challenging physical activity, etc. Sort of a "Superman" file.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby jackofhearts3413 » April 27th, 2014, 5:10 pm

Actually I was hoping for just the opposite the ability to trade some of my sex drive for a brain boost even temporarily, the crux of this proposed file would be being able to shift resources as needed
jackofhearts3413

Postby Endo » April 27th, 2014, 5:42 pm

I see. I believe there is a file which may suit you to some degree. Check out EMG's "Curse Day Workaholic/Night Slut". It's supposed to help the user focus on being productive during the day and reserve their sexual activities until night time. I think it could be quite potent if paired with EMG's "Chronically Productive" which makes a person feel as if they have been productive in order to earn their orgasms.

That's the best I can do for you, there isn't anything along the lines that you've specified that I know of.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques