Silent Sound & Isochronic Tones (VST effect plugins)

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Silent Sound & Isochronic Tones (VST effect plugins)

Postby lostdarkwolf » April 30th, 2014, 6:25 am

DOWNLOADS:
- here is a vst for Isochronic tones, i call it Isochronica.
- here is a webpage for isochronic frequency definitions.
- here is the Silent Sound VST. i call it Subliminaudio.
- here is the source for subliminaudio. the modules needed for the se1 are generated in the same folder (as the dll) when you use the dll/VST in a DAW. (i didnt make the needed modules, theres only 4.) LR = PM; Left & Right = Pitch & Modulation. use this to get creative with notes around A#9, or to just silence it.
- here is the source for Isochronica.

Original post:
this is my first post. im sorry if i posted this in the wrong place. has anyone ever heard of silent sound? i found a video on it: Youtube

it alleges that a frequency of about 15000 hz (or any frequency at the high end of human hearing) modulated with a hypnotists voice at about 300 hz, is one way to deliver audio messages directly to your subconscious. upon doing a bit more research i learned that silent sound can be done acoustically. so...

ive decided that i will make a vst that makes this process much easier.
i would also like to upload my own silent sound creations, but i'd like to know if this is allowed. can i upload a hypnosis file that uses a hypnosis method not covered by this site? can i upload a hypnosis file that uses a hypnosis method that may be considered mind control?
Last edited by lostdarkwolf on May 22nd, 2014, 12:53 am, edited 11 times in total.
lostdarkwolf

Postby Endo » April 30th, 2014, 12:24 pm

Yes?

We "allow" experimental stuff here. I personally encourage experimental stuff, and encourage files that deviate from the standard perversions found on this site.

So, go for it!
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Fizbin » May 2nd, 2014, 2:18 pm

There are already some Nyquist scripts for Audacity (a tool used by many here) that will have the desired effect, and even a Subliminal plugin.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques