Clown File?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Clown File?

Postby Plaat » May 26th, 2014, 10:13 pm

I've been on a clown girl kick recently and got me thinking how there's no files here having to do with clowns. I got to thinking of ideas of what I'd put in one; whether its a transformation of some kind; a training to be more fun and clownish; or something else. I don't have a mike; but i can yell into my computer mike to try it out. I haven't written a script before but I'm ready to give it a go if I have enough ideas to work into it.
Anybody got any?
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Haruko_Hackr » August 3rd, 2014, 5:14 am

Go for it! I'm surprised it hasn't come up before (not even a Harley Quinn related file; despite how successful the character has become & how she ranked top of the list for most desirable comic book/video game female villains...) Beyond Harl, there are plenty of things you could do with the subject of male clowns/clown girls/clown TG, etc. You could even do horror hypnosis or self-help for people with a fear of clowns. I'm lookin' forward to seeing what you come up with. Heck, I may use this topic to make a file of my own (if you don't mind.) Good luck.
Haruko_Hackr

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques