Writing Scripts help

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Writing Scripts help

Postby Kcenv » June 4th, 2014, 1:53 pm

Im a fairly prolific writer of bdsm fantasies for my subs and friends. Most of these scripts are going to be intended for female or male triggered into female. These tend to run in the general area of Bdsm or fantasy/horror Romance novel style, so semi N/c.

I was wondering what would be required to turn a short fantasy story into a hypnosis script. I dont really have a good voice for recording them.

Once I wrote the script would I just past it into a forum or is there a way to submit it so that someone might record it?

Any advice would be helpful.

Here are the ideas, with a short description of whats planned, all I would really need is some advice how to convert the full story to a script.

Ghost Rape

You are alone at night, tossing in turning in bed in the house you just bought, it always made you nervous as the covers slowly seem to move on their own... as the story continues you get slowly pushed down hard, forcibly stripped and raped over a long slow session both vaginal and anal. There would be some roughness and discomfort but its not particularly painful.

Alien abduction

You are taken from your bed at night, and taken to the alien ship for medical experiments of a sexual nature, arousal, pain, responsiveness. This one is going to be quiet painful dealing with vaginal and anal stretching, breast play, enemas, and ending with forced orgasm.

Alien abduction with forced femme

This one you are taken from your bed at night and the aliens put you through a slow painful process of completely changing your body from male to female then putting you back to earth as a female and watching your reactions.. you will stay this way till you use a trigger to return to normal. This is a very effective lead in for the other files.

Robot Lover

Its 50 years in the future and you just get home from the store with your new robot lover, having chosen the classic look chasis, your robot is 6'6" and very well built, all steel and chrome looking hard latex skin, hard enough to feel like metal but soft enough not to do damage, ordering him to your bed, you lay down for a long slow night of very intense and sometimes very hard to handle sex. Its going to start light then build up as your desires get the better of you and you order him to pleasure himself on you and you get a little too much of what your looking for.

Ive got the full stories of these, all I need I need is a little advice on how to make it into a script and upload it..

I can post the full story of any of these if requested.
Kcenv

Postby Endo » June 4th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Take a look at some other scripts that involve story-themes. (Or listen to actual files, if you don't have premium.) You'll pick up on the language, tone, and pacing and whatnot used in each, and then you'll work to emulate what you've seen in your own work.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Kcenv » June 5th, 2014, 10:24 am

Then the last thing I need is what do I do with it once I write the script, I havent found any instructions on how you submit them or anything.

Ill post a preview script later today for the first one.
Kcenv

Postby lams » June 5th, 2014, 1:20 pm

set your cursor on files in the dropdown menu is a funktion upload clik it and theni don't know but you must able to handle it from there
lams
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques