Surprised there's no induction that has you being babied

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Surprised there's no induction that has you being babied

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » July 6th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Or maybe there is and I haven't seen it yet. For me, nothing relaxes me like imagining I'm being diapered and tucked into bed with a warm bottle of milk and a paci clip attached to my sleeper. It just slows my heart rate and relaxes my muscles with I think about it. I'm sure there are other abdls that have a similar feeling so I'm quite surprised there is no induction that takes you through being babied to relax you.
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby Rotoscope » July 10th, 2014, 4:58 pm

it can be surprising when a given file, whatever it is, doesn't exist, since when you like something it can seem hard to imagine others don't have the same interest (I've got a lot of those :P).

Aside from commissioning one of those from EMG, you might try self-hypnosis with that theme. You don't need a file to get the same effects. Files just make things easier for a lot of us.

Considering what you have described in this post, maybe all you'd need is to sit and relax and clear your mind, then focus on a spot on the wall or something and go over the scenario you describe here. With some practice you'll likely get the same effects as with a file.

I personally have had a lot of trouble getting used to trance for awhile now, and the thing that finally broke me through that was the above method: focusing on a spot on the wall and relaxing completely, clearing my head, then going through a self-induction and/or auto-suggestions.

Try it, see how it works for you.
Rotoscope
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » July 10th, 2014, 10:21 pm

you could try out my " as the wind blows" and also "your baby place - sleepy time" maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but maybe close enough. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques