text to mp3 software

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

text to mp3 software

Postby AJcockzilla » July 7th, 2014, 3:31 pm

I have some subliminal script ideas that I want to create for just me and my wife to enhance our relationship. I want to be able to produce various affirmations in the first person spoken by a female voice and I want it to go from text to mp3 file....

Any suggestions for the text to mp3 file software to consider?

Thank you in advance for any helpful ideas.
AJcockzilla

Postby Endo » July 7th, 2014, 5:46 pm

Well, my suggestion is that they're all pretty sucky, unless you shell out some dough. However, Audacity is free, pretty easy to use, and you can record your own voice using it.

Now, I get a bit nervous whenever someone says "wife/significant other" and "subliminals" in the same sentence. So, will you be telling her of the contents of these files?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby AJcockzilla » July 10th, 2014, 2:29 pm

thanks Endo.... I didn't realize audacity could do that.... I will check it out! :)
AJcockzilla

Postby WME3 » July 10th, 2014, 10:10 pm

So, will you be telling her of the contents of these files?
WME3
Regular
Regular

Postby LordIceWing » August 22nd, 2014, 4:05 pm

Ok… Am getting to the point where I want to start actually playing with file creation (both for subliminals and hypnosis) but, frankly, there's a lot of choices out there…

So, here are my questions…

1.) What's the besteasiest application to work with? (So far I've found several different applications)
2.) Since the voices don't seem to be sharable across application, what are the best voices? (We're going through several right now)

Thanks,
L.I.
LordIceWing

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques