maintaining hypnotic distance

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

maintaining hypnotic distance

Postby JackDrago » October 21st, 2014, 7:22 am

I have been transitioning from being a long term subject to being a hypnotist. How do I build a resistance to the material that I am working on?

So far, I have only made files for myself, so the fact that I am responding strongly to the material is no big deal for the moment, but I would really love to be able to make files for others on subjects that I personally would not want in my own head (I am a dom; so I would enjoy having a guy to brainwash into submission, but I would not want to become one in the process)
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

All Hypnosis is Self-Hypnosis

Postby Calimore » October 23rd, 2014, 12:34 pm

As you have had some success in using you own files, perhaps you should make a file which suggests that you are unable to be effected by suggestions from any file you are creating or editing.

I would go so far as to include suggestions which reflect that this strength comes at a cost, such as you are also now unable to resist ANY file you play on your mp3 player, including those of your own creation.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques