Convert subliminals into silent subliminals

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Convert subliminals into silent subliminals

Postby brownie_be » December 10th, 2014, 3:48 pm

There are a lot of interesting files in here to convert a wife into a slut (e.g. slutinmyhead), but most of them are audible files. In the best case the messages are silent and masked behind rain files. These make it however still difficult to play for your wife if she's not aware.

Is there a way to convert these files into total silent subliminals without losing their effectiveness ?
brownie_be

Postby ProfessorPig » December 10th, 2014, 5:19 pm

a lot of people here have ethical issues with using hypnosis on someone without their consent.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » December 10th, 2014, 5:34 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:a lot of people here have ethical issues with using hypnosis on someone without their consent.

Haha, quite a lot.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Safe, Sane and Consensual...

Postby Calimore » December 10th, 2014, 10:41 pm

That's because a lot of us are "in the lifestyle", plus many have found what happens to your ability to help shape a person's belief system after you have betrayed your subject's trust.

"All is Fair, in Love and War", they used to say. The U.S. military has successfully used silent subliminal technology in at least one war already and is quite likely to do so again, and again. But should one subject one's spouse to such technology without their expressed consent? Probably not.

When doing "street hypnosis", one almost invariably asks the subject for permission to hypnotize them. This approval helps to "prime the pump", because they subject's subconscious frequently would love to have an excuse to let you hypnotize them.

BTW: gaining a lover's consent for such endeavors is often MUCH easier than most people might think. Many partners would actually like to be more accommodating towards their life-mates, so it comes as no surprise to me that most husbands get a 'green light' when they say they want to employ some secret seduction techniques to their wivesies. Maybe it's because the missus doubts the efforts will help or hinder, or maybe they really DO wish they felt more like they did at the beginning of their relationship with their spouses.

Whatever the case, expressed consent is usually quite favorable because the subject has then already agreed to change their behavior - with your help. That alone can help shift the odds in ones favor, whether doing hypnosis or employing well-crafted subliminals, it's all the same. Once the conscious mind agrees to submit, the subconscious mind prefers to follow, so long as it feels safe to do so.
Last edited by Calimore on December 14th, 2014, 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby brownie_be » December 11th, 2014, 9:34 am

I understand and respect your point of view, but I don't wanna go into a discussion on "ethics" here. I have been trying for 20 years to discuss openly with my wife on my fantasies and how would like her to evolve. It's not only about very very kinky stuff. I would already be very happy just to be able to cum in her mouth or if she would be willing to try some anal stuff. But she's resisting everything that she considers to be "abnormal". That's why nevertheless i wanna try to make her a bit more open to other things through the use of silent subliminals, as I will never get her to experiment with this herself. If I get there, i have a more solid base to discuss with her on trying more perv stuff with her consent.

This being said, I was just hoping to get a straight technical answer to the question if it is possible to convert the subliminals which are hidden behind masking sounds into real silent subliminals.

The way I see it, the actual hidden messages are already converted to a higher frequency whilst the other sounds remain normal. What would happen to the hidden messages if these would once again go through a Nyquist script to make the entire thing silent. Would the message remain there, or would it go lost in the process ?
brownie_be

Okay then.

Postby Calimore » December 14th, 2014, 11:27 pm

As Ethics IS of primary concern on this site, I feel that as one of the moderators of this forum that it may be best to just end this thread, right about here.

Safe, Sane and Consensual.

Learn it.

Live it.

Love it.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques