Subliminal vs open layers

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Subliminal vs open layers

Postby JackDrago » December 11th, 2014, 11:03 am

I have been having a problem with a file I am writing that I think may be fixable with subliminal layers.

Problem: when the file gets to the work safety part, the subject hears the suggestions as a sort of semi awakener and trances less deep or sometimes comes out of it.

Question: would something like this in the subliminal layers help?
(Main text bold, subliminal layers italic)
You always trance very deep to this file
Whenever you are at work
stay in trance
Your mind is clear and free of distraction
nice deep trance
you are awake and alert
deeper and deeper
with your whole mind focused on your work
sleep, deep sleep
and all your mental powers available for work
you accept the ideas on this file ...

The section continues in this vein. Will this stop my subjects coming out of trance? Will it wreck the effectiveness of this set of open suggestions?
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » December 11th, 2014, 12:14 pm

I suppose it might. Although, it could also be mis-interpreted as a contradictory suggestion, and undo whatever it is you are trying to achieve with the body.

I would suggest trying to re-engineer your induction around this issue by strengthening the total depth achieved and introducing the idea that the awakener will be explicitly mentioned as it is performed, and that things that may sound like an awakener are not actually the awakener. You could also try some audio toys, like (my personal favorite) a metronome, or binaurals, or isochronic tones, which will help keep the person down and under.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » December 11th, 2014, 8:37 pm

I already have a binaural on it to hide the subliminal. I actually wound up dropping to a lower binaural frequency in that spot and moving the trance deepening subliminal to before and after, with a "you accept this file, you want to become the person described in this file" where the old deepener suggestions were.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques