Weight distribution file

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Weight distribution file

Postby Hypno11 » December 12th, 2014, 7:30 am

Is there anyone who's willing to make a fat distribution file that changes the way fat accumulates on one's body? I desire to gain fat just in my stomach region and was wondering if there is a 'tist out there who's capable of making such a file. Only answers from serious users please. Thank you.
Hypno11

Postby OxyFemboi » December 12th, 2014, 9:02 am

hypno11 wrote
s there anyone who's willing to make a fat distribution file that changes the way fat accumulates on one's body? I desire to gain fat just in my stomach region and was wondering if there is a 'tist out there who's capable of making such a file. Only answers from serious users please. Thank you.

As far as I know, the only thing that affects where weight is stored in the human body is the sex hormone your body produces. If you are female, you will store fat in the breast, hip, and thigh areas. If you are male, you will store excess wight/fat in the stomach area (the infamous "spare tire").

Until someone comes up with a file to direct where excess weight is spread, you might try hormone change files (producing more testosterone will cause excess calories to be stored in the stomach area). A file like Teeny Weenie, where one of the side effects may be less testosterone, would cause body fat to be stored in breasts, hips and thighs.

You also need to eat more calories than you use. I've heard this file is effective in making you fat:

CycoMelody - Big N Fat Price: $20 Buy Now
Description: Have you ever thought you were too scrawny? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be pleasantly plump? Do you have a Fat Fetish? If you answered yes to any of these, this file is for YOU!!! This is a curse file which will cause you to pack on the pounds. It will cause you to eat more, exercise less, and it will lower your metabolism. This file WILL MAKE YOU FAT! If you wanna be big, just purchase this file, listen and watch the scales!

It is a PAY FILE, though ... and the extra food you will eat will also be an added expense. Of courrse, being fat is not what doctors recommend ... :twisted:
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques