References for Isochronic Tones / Rife Frequencies?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

References for Isochronic Tones / Rife Frequencies?

Postby obey_evolution » January 4th, 2015, 9:00 pm

Hi, I am looking to a more definitive table of Isochronic Tones and what effects they have. I fell asleep one night to Complete Bliss and woke up with the "expected result" ;-) so I believe there is something real to the technology. I found the Progesterone "Pure Series" file on the site and googling that got me to 172 Pure Series Mp4 files by Voff Ugfla on You Tube each identifying a specific Isochronic Tone. Here is the matching Progesterone file to the one on the site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCiEmpAsG_Q

I looked for something definitive online and found a sample of a book from Nina Silver / Nehah Sylver:

http://www.nenahsylver.com/files/Sample_Rife_Handbook_2011.pdf

The link is to a couple of sample pages including a really helpful subset of Chapter 5, The Frequency Table.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0981807518/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I am seeing Isochronic Tones (some are calling the "Waves" but I think this is the same thing) on the site like 7.0 Hz that I don't see in my list of 172 files from YouTube so I'm curious what that does. Also, I am seeing files for "Testosterone (male)" AND "Testosterone (female)" and wondering if this is like a "Set to male levels" and "Set to female levels" thing or is it a "trigger the testicles" vs "trigger the ovaries" sort of thing. I have also seen some of the 172 YouTube files that talk about "Negative Frequencies" in the context of, I think, Isochronic Frequencies that do generally undesirable things to the mind/body (but who am I to judge ;-)

I also have technical questions like "Can you mix Isochronic files together or must they be serialized?" I see both approaches on the site. Complete Bliss uses the serialized approach (I think). Is the frequency difference created for Binaural tones in separate ears the same as the Isochronic Tones? What waveforms are best? I found a thread on the site with some great links for Binaural Carrier Waves, etc, but not much on Isochronic.

What references are out there and which are the most complete?
Thanks,
Jim
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » January 4th, 2015, 10:27 pm

Holeeey butts. I have no experience whatsoever in the field of audio engineering, and I certainly haven't seen any significant info on Isos on this site. Hopefully, someone can answer your questions or point out a "wiki" of isos.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby obey_evolution » January 6th, 2015, 12:30 pm

I decided to order the book I knew about. I had to go with a hardcover as the only ebook version won't work with my Mac.
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques