Female Hypnotist

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Female Hypnotist

Postby ValerieWinter » February 1st, 2015, 11:12 am

I would like to start making voice files for people. The money would help me get breast implants. :)

I know there is a demand for a female voice sometimes. I am new so I would like any advice or tips.
ValerieWinter

Postby Endo » February 1st, 2015, 12:04 pm

Look, not to shit on your dreams or anything, but seeing as how this is your first post here, it seems it may be needed.

First of all, you're going to need to gain EMG's trust, adoration, whatever in order to be allowed to post pay files. That takes a lot exposure of high-quality content on this site. Of course, all of this assumes that you are even capable of producing high-quality content on demanded subjects. You'll need a solid microphone and audio setup, audio editing software (Audacity is free, and relatively easy to get into), lots of time, and very well-edited scripts.

So, do you have all of ^that^? Because if not, your investment scheme is going to have quite a bit of trouble getting off the ground, it would actually be cheaper (and quicker) to just go buy them out of pocket.

Here's what I want you to do, because you may not take my word for it at this. Go look at all the pay files on this site. Look at how many downloads they have. The most downloads a pay file has is TrainWoman, with 42K downloads at $10 a piece OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS. The 6th most popular file has 18K listens and the 7th has only 10K. The most popular file NOT by EMG has only 4K downloads. Of course, that file was added just 3 months ago, so there's certainly hope there. But...at the BOTTOM of the first page, the last file has only 400 downloads. The very last page (page 10) is comprised ENTIRELY of files with NO DOWNLOADS AT ALL. Pages 8 and 9 are filled with files that have somewhere between 0 and 20 downloads.

Success does not come quick or easy. Oftentimes, pay-file tists will flounder, despite spamming content at low prices. So please, don't get too excited, this is not a reliable or safe business model. If you CAN provide high-quality content, we'd be happy to have you, and some of us would be happy to pay you for it. If you can't, but it's something you can learn, we'd be happy to help you learn.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ValerieWinter » February 1st, 2015, 5:00 pm

You aren't shitting on my dreams. I don't even know you. :lol:

Thanks for the solid advice. I am currently setting up a stream channel for me to play videogames on and am acquiring everything I need to record my voice properly. I remembered being a member on here before under a different name (forgot the user name and password) with alot of the guys on here wanting real female voice so I thought I would offer. If I could make some entertaining content, and just make enough to cover my netflix bill, that would be ok. If I made enough to get some breast implants, that would be better.
ValerieWinter

Postby wohermiston » February 5th, 2015, 10:02 pm

Just a clarification on downloads vs payments. You pay only once and you can download an infinite number of times afterward. So there really is no way to know what the 'tist earned based on downloads. WOH.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » August 2nd, 2015, 5:43 pm

Got any samples of your voice? I occasionally look for women to voice scripts...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissyscottii » August 8th, 2015, 7:34 pm

I am interested but I have yet to make a dime here in spite of lots of successes reported as far as people loving my stuff. A collaberation perhaps? I mostly want to help people experience the changes in their life they want. I only have one file here so far it;s called DIAPER OBSESSION and it seems to be working for people. I honestly would love to work with an interested female. Want to chat sometime? sissyscottii@hotmail.com or sissyscottii on yahoo messenger. be well and thanks
sissyscottii

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques