Choice trigger?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Choice trigger?

Postby Hypnonic » April 6th, 2015, 1:59 am

Does every trigger need to be absolute, or can it be a question that requires a response? For example could one set a trigger to be "would you like an orgasm" and if the subject says "yes please" they cum immediately if the subject says "no thank you" then they can go about their business.
I am just currious to know weather or not this is possible. Thanks to all who respond
Hypnonic

Postby ProfessorPig » April 6th, 2015, 9:07 am

i see no reason why a trigger that requires two conditions to be met would not work. if you started adding on a ton of conditions to the point that you would have to stop and think if they are all being met, i think it might prevent the sort of automatic response people enjoy when they think of triggerable suggestions.

generally i have found that the simpler a suggestion is the easier it is for a subject to learn it. if a suggestion gets really complicated you might find that you need to spend more time explaining it, but as long as you dont get too carried away, it should not prevent it from working for most people.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Thank you so much

Postby Hypnonic » April 6th, 2015, 3:56 pm

I would appreciate any and all suggestions and advice for creating a file like this! :D
P.S. I am very much a novice so be as clear and specific as possible. Thank you
Hypnonic

Postby VeryGnawty » April 7th, 2015, 7:26 am

Assuming that the subject and the 'tist are good enough, there is no limit to how complicated triggers can get.

The question isn't how many conditions you can put on a trigger as much as how well you will remember the trigger. If you have a trigger with a billion different possible outcomes, it probably wouldn't help that much because the person triggering you wouldn't be able to remember and use each potential result.

You will run out of practical utility for a trigger long before you will hit any barrier to what you can physically do with a trigger. The only time the complication may not matter is for random triggers such as one that makes you horny when you hear certain words. But if you are talking about triggers which you and other people are going to intentionally use, then I would advise making the conditions of using the trigger as simple as possible.

In general, the more complicated a trigger is, the more difficult it will be to actually use.

What you are talking about is more like a multiple option trigger. This is a trigger that will trigger a different outcome depending on what the input is. I have such a trigger which has almost a dozen different results depending on what my masters say, and I think it also has other things like conditions and durations built into the various results. It's not something that I would particularly want to talk about publicly, but you can ask me about it in a private message if you are interested in learning about it.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Re: Thank you so much

Postby VeryGnawty » April 7th, 2015, 7:33 am

Hypnonic wrote:I would appreciate any and all suggestions and advice for creating a file like this! :D

For the types of triggers you are talking about, you will want to be very specific. You will want to understand the exact sort of conditions that would produce each outcome of the trigger. These conditions and outcomes need to be specified in the suggestions.

Actually, you know what? Just send me a private message. Because, depending on what kind of effects you want and how complicated they are, it might be pointless to try to give general advice about this topic. If you shoot me some ideas I could try to come up with some suggestions or at the very least some advice.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques