better to listen during physical exercise?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

better to listen during physical exercise?

Postby azimiut » May 4th, 2015, 10:26 pm

I have always wanted to have some type of mantra or loop to play while riding my bike. I get in a zone, almost hypnotic rhythm while riding. To me it is my yoga. I get in my own world and keep going and going. I have ridden for over 4 hours without breaking pace. I have read that while doing physical workouts a person is more susceptible to influence. I used to ride a stationary bike while doing college work and did better on tests while riding compared to just studying.

Since I have that much available time I would like to be able to use that time for personal improvement and learning. I have tried to learn languages and have done well however that was on a stationary bike that does not require concentration. I was curious if anyone has tried this or have any suggestions on what to look for. so many files want you to sleep or relax. that is not really a good thing on a bike out and about. The types of files I am looking for are weight loss(yes I ride 250 miles a week and still a big guy and love beer) and simply personal motivation. there are so many files on here that are um interesting... to each their own. I have listened to some and they are fun. Do I need custom files? Can I use the body of the file without induction set on a loop? there are several I like however I do not know if it would work as well.
azimiut

Postby OxyFemboi » May 5th, 2015, 2:28 am

www.Learning Strategies.com has some effective NLP files to help you learn Spanish, French, and/or German. The easiest way to find their website is to search for "paraliminals" which is a variation of NLP hypnosis.

I do not recommend listening to any hypnosis file if you are doing something that requires concentration like driving or lifting weights. This is a variation of the Rx warning labels: Do not use hypnosis if you need to concentrate or are operating heavy machinery. That's like ... "duh, so obvious, dude!"

Find another time to listen when you won't endanger yourself or others. You should only listen to one or two files at a time anyway for best results.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby azimiut » May 9th, 2015, 11:30 pm

Thats the type of file im looking for. Nothing that has inductions. More like background noise with trance. I actually learned japanese just playing it over and over while riding. was pimsler lessons. rosetta works great but you have to repeat. That will distract you while riding
azimiut

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques