need advice

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

need advice

Postby sleepyinohio » May 5th, 2015, 9:07 pm

I have always been fascinated with hypnosis and my fiance and I dabble with it in the bedroom and it is pretty awesome for both of us. However, I seem to be stuck on this, I can get her into trance, she responds to my voice, and her mind believes what I say. However, I can't get her to walk or do anything while in trance. She can't talk, and is basically dead weight, so if I put her in trance I have to move her where I want her. Can someone please give me advice on how to get her more interactive during trance?

I generally use the same induction, but I'm not even sure if I'm going about putting her into trance the correct way, like the steps in taking. I start with her holding her fingers out and having her imagine magnets and just talk her into them pulling closer and closer, blah blah until they meet them she will enter deep hypnotic trance, I then just go right into the erotic imagery. I feel like I'm missing some vertical steps but can't seem to find answers anywhere. Please help!
sleepyinohio

Postby Fizbin » May 6th, 2015, 2:55 am

Hi,

Much of hypnosis depends upon what the subject believes hypnosis to be, and her expectations of its effects. This is partially set by the induction itself, but is highly dependent upon what comes before as well.

It seems both you and she have been treating this as a bit of a light switch, with two states - Awake, and Cataleptic. In reality, there are many aspects of mental state, each of which acts more like a dimmer, and when they are all put together it looks like a stage lighting control panel.

Now you have a metaphor you can use to improve both your understanding, and her responsiveness. Talk about this control panel before you take her under, and how you have only been using the "master level" control, and from now on you are going to start fine tuning some of her other settings. Don't list all possible settings, just say there are dozens of controls. (you can make up new ones as you go along :) )

Then, perform your induction as always, and once she is down, describe the panel to her in as much or as little detail as you like. Tell her all of the settings are, not at zero, but at their midpoints. and that she is capable of going so much deeper in many new and exciting ways. Fractionate a bit. Take the master level part way up, such that she is still pleasantly relaxed, but able to respond to your commands. Have her tell you how great it feels to be under your hypnotic control, and then pull her master level deeper than before.

Then tell her that you are going to adjust only her ability to respond verbally, but have her otherwise remain deeply in trance. No thoughts beyond obedience to your words and commands. Say you are raising it slowly. Repeat that you are raising it, and that when she gets to the point where she can respond with sounds, but not words, have her say Mm-hmm for yes when she feels she can do it. Say Good Girl, and have her confirm that it feels so good to have you controlling her this way, and she loves being able to respond to your commands. Give her a Good Girl after each positive response.

Repeat the above, but take her to the point where she can respond verbally "Yes sir". Again with the Good girl praise and confirmation.

Now you can start playing around with other settings, like the ability to move, level of arousal, almost anything you like.

And do a search. there is lots of other guidance for creating inductions, and creative hypno play around. :)
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques