Ideas / Potential Commissions

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Ideas / Potential Commissions

Postby Vulpin » August 2nd, 2015, 5:34 pm

Hey all -

After enough time playing with the files on this site, both free and premium, I thought it might be time to get something a little more custom. I'm at a place in my life where I can essentially only use files, nothing like Skype, etc., so it would be nice to have something to use and reinforce for a long time that matches my interests and desires more cleanly. Below are some starting points for various ideas I've had; I'm open to a collaborative effort on fleshing these out:

- A trigger phrase that causes me to perceive and feel as though my muscles have all deflated and shrunk down for some period of time.

- A trigger attached to an article of clothing that causes my cock/balls to feel as though they've shrunk and/or become impotent while worn.

- A trigger phrase that causes me to perceive and feel as though I've gained a significant amount of fat / belly size for some period of time.

As you can see, the general theme is temporary physical transformations. The more experience you have with those, likely the better, although I am open to discussing other possibilities that you think I might enjoy based on the above.

We can discuss compensation via PM. I know EMG's going rate of $100, since it's on the website, and think that's roughly appropriate. I would be willing to adjust up or down for something with more/less work, more/less skill.

Sincere apologies if this isn't the correct subforum---please point me in the proper direction if so. If it's alright to post this to other subforums as well, please let me know.
Vulpin

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques